Adblock breaks this site

[$0.55/Mil]Loz's Bulk RSGP Buying thread. [PayPal / Western Union]

Discussion in 'Sell RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTB threads)' started by Loz, May 6, 2011.

  1. Loz

    Loz Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2005
    Posts:
    31
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [$0.55/Mil]Loz's Bulk RSGP Buying thread. [PayPal / Western Union]

    Hey Sythers,
    Welcome to my Bulk Gold Buying Shop!
    I'm currently looking to buy BULK amounts of RSGP.
    I can pay instantly with PayPal $0.55 per Mil.
    I'm only looking to buy 100M+. If you're looking to sell me less, I am not interested nor do I have the time for that small of trades.
    Please know that my Msn is extremely busy, Scammers do not waste your time.
    If you're interested leave me a post and add me on Msn!
    Msn: [email protected]

    Thanks!
    Also, If your looking to buy RSGP check out my Selling thread: http://Sythe.org/showthread.php?t=1115933
    ​

     
< [PAYPAL]Spending 70-80 USD On GOLD! | ~Buying 300M+ .75 p/m via WU/Paypal~ >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site