Adblock breaks this site

Selling 200M, 1$/M.

Discussion in 'Buy RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTS threads)' started by srygg, Feb 13, 2011.

  1. srygg

    srygg Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Feb 27, 2010
    Posts:
    357
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 200M, 1$/M.

    Selling 200M GP, 1 dollar per 1 million.
    I won't go first, don't ask.
    I'll do it in small increments if you're that scared.
    PM me.
     
  2. Jujupie

    Jujupie Newcomer

    Joined:
    Feb 13, 2011
    Posts:
    6
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 200M, 1$/M.

    Hey I'll buy 20m for 20 dollars. Do you take paypal?
     
  3. srygg

    srygg Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Feb 27, 2010
    Posts:
    357
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 200M, 1$/M.

    I take only Paypal, yes.
     
  4. Jujupie

    Jujupie Newcomer

    Joined:
    Feb 13, 2011
    Posts:
    6
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 200M, 1$/M.

    Okay sounds good, how fast do you think you'll be able to give me the money?
     
  5. srygg

    srygg Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Feb 27, 2010
    Posts:
    357
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 200M, 1$/M.

    You'd get yours right after I got the 20$ on paypal.
     
  6. Jujupie

    Jujupie Newcomer

    Joined:
    Feb 13, 2011
    Posts:
    6
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 200M, 1$/M.

    Sent you a pm
     
  7. jmoneymo88

    jmoneymo88 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Feb 13, 2011
    Posts:
    4
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 200M, 1$/M.

    hey ill buy whatever u got left today if u can
     
  8. srygg

    srygg Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Feb 27, 2010
    Posts:
    357
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 200M, 1$/M.

    Bump!
     
  9. basal123

    basal123 Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 12, 2011
    Posts:
    90
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 200M, 1$/M.

    Meee pleasee i sent you pm
     
< [PAYPAL]SELLING MILLS .80c/ea!![PAYPAL] | Selling 35m - 4 3months Xbox live redeem code! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site