[PAYPAL] SELLING LVL78MAIN 894 total 75 wcing!

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by smb2, Dec 5, 2008.

[PAYPAL] SELLING LVL78MAIN 894 total 75 wcing!
  1. Unread #1 - Dec 5, 2008 at 12:37 PM
  2. smb2
    Joined:
    Mar 4, 2008
    Posts:
    120
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    smb2 Active Member

    [PAYPAL] SELLING LVL78MAIN 894 total 75 wcing!

    STATS:
    [​IMG]

    INVENTORY:
    [​IMG]

    BLACKMARKS:
    [​IMG]

    LOGIN SCREEN:
    [​IMG]

    I recently quit Runescape and I wanted to actually gain something from it. I'm selling this account via Paypal. It is muted, so I will sell it fairly cheap. I'm not sure how much this is worth, but I would like at least 20$. Contact me on MSN to negotiate the price.
    -Thanks.

    MSN:
    [email protected]
     
< [US MAIL] Selling GREAT Level 135 w/ 99 Slayer (200Mish) | Selling my old lvl 84 account [PAYPAL] [£5] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site