[HABBO.com/HABBO.ca]Selling level 70, good stats, READ ON!

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by lolbrb6, Apr 29, 2009.

[HABBO.com/HABBO.ca]Selling level 70, good stats, READ ON!
  1. Unread #1 - Apr 29, 2009 at 9:55 AM
  2. lolbrb6
    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2009
    Posts:
    118
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    lolbrb6 Active Member
    Banned

    [HABBO.com/HABBO.ca]Selling level 70, good stats, READ ON!

    Hey, im here to sell my account for HABBO only.

    I will most likely not go first, unless you are highly trusted.

    the account has no recovs/8 days of members, I can post a pic if you want

    I havent taken one yet.

    NO ONE IS GETTING SCAMMED, I will require 1 pm "To say it's you talking to me on the email adress _ _ _ _ _ _ _

    I will record everything as to where we are communicating

    Here are the pictures.

    [​IMG]
     
< Selling 2 accounts ! lvl 92 and 96 ( 87 str ) | [paypal] selling lvl 130 2011total >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site