86 Strength Pure for P2p pin

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by BradOfCS, Jan 30, 2010.

86 Strength Pure for P2p pin
  1. Unread #1 - Jan 30, 2010 at 11:41 AM
  2. BradOfCS
    Joined:
    Jan 23, 2010
    Posts:
    12
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    BradOfCS Newcomer

    86 Strength Pure for P2p pin

    Recently,one of my best friends on RS quit Runescape,and said I could have his pure.I don't need it,but I do need p2p so I decided to sell it.I will NOT go first unless you're trusted,because I don't have any way to recover this account if I get scammed.If you want to use a middleman,you'll be paying the costs.I am not accepting anything other than p2p pins,no account trading no money on paypal.I'll sell it for just a 1 month pin,but if someone offers me more than 1 I'll gladly sell to them instead.:)

    [​IMG]
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jan 30, 2010 at 12:01 PM
  4. Skydney
    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2009
    Posts:
    274
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Skydney Forum Addict
    Banned

    86 Strength Pure for P2p pin

    I could pay with a credit card :s
    we could also use a MM but i dont know how that would work.
     
  5. Unread #3 - Jan 30, 2010 at 12:01 PM
  6. ZzDiety
    Joined:
    Oct 24, 2008
    Posts:
    844
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    ZzDiety Apprentice

    86 Strength Pure for P2p pin

    Block out the names, it'll get banned in no time, jagex watches this site too...
     
< [Paypal] Selling Level 62 Pure [Paypal] | 86 Strength Pure for P2p pin >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site