[Paypal] Buying Accounts with Bulk Mills! $4.00ea! ANY LEVEL!

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by Best in the world, Dec 3, 2008.

[Paypal] Buying Accounts with Bulk Mills! $4.00ea! ANY LEVEL!
  1. Unread #1 - Dec 3, 2008 at 4:09 AM
  2. Best in the world
    Referrals:
    0

    Best in the world Guest

    [Paypal] Buying Accounts with Bulk Mills! $4.00ea! ANY LEVEL!

    ONLY WANT ACCOUNTS WITH 40M+ SELLERS AT THIS TIME

    OFFICIAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS -
    • Do not offer accounts with less than 40M.
    • I will go first if you have 15+ Recent vouches.
    • I won't consider going first if you have under 100 posts and under 10 legit vouches.
    • PayPal is my only payment method.
    • Claim and cancel is available.
    • I'm quite willing to use any Middleman that is - OMM or Staff, also Unofficials with 100+ Vouches.



    POSTING FORM -
    Amount:
    Combat level:
    MSN:
    You First/Me first/ OMM:



    No vouches etc as of yet, will have some to put here soon though!​
     
< [[swapping All Acc Above Lv 100+]] | [Paypal] Selling Level 113, Two 99 skills. >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site