[PayPal] Selling 108 main, 99 MAGIC!! CHEAP around $100! it has 5mil!

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by x sonic, Mar 5, 2009.

[PayPal] Selling 108 main, 99 MAGIC!! CHEAP around $100! it has 5mil!
  1. Unread #1 - Mar 5, 2009 at 2:03 PM
  2. x sonic
    Joined:
    Sep 23, 2007
    Posts:
    456
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    x sonic Forum Addict

    [PayPal] Selling 108 main, 99 MAGIC!! CHEAP around $100! it has 5mil!

    getting rid of this account has I don't use it.

    Please note all accounts have recovery questions, but they will be given

    I DO NOT GO FIRST
    If you want to use an OMM you can pay fees

    YOU WILL CLAIM AND CANCEL, THEN YOU WILL GET ACCOUNT DETAILS.

    Only looking for $$ as I want to get rid of these accounts.

    -----------------------------------------------

    Main -

    [​IMG]

    Overview:
    Money - About 6m
    99 Magic :)

    Info I can provide -
    Recovs
    First 3 passwords
    First ever transid
    Account creation date.

    Post your offers

    A/w is around $100
     
< Selling lvl 127[SWAP] | [paypal] Selling Level 110 with 10m >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site