Adblock breaks this site

beast edgeville pker for sale. 81 str torso/defender/dgloves(almost)

Discussion in 'OSRS Pures & Skillers: Levels 3-69' started by turo128, Apr 1, 2013.

  1. turo128

    turo128 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Mar 30, 2013
    Posts:
    24
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    beast edgeville pker for sale. 81 str torso/defender/dgloves(almost)

    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]


    - The account has a total of 110 quest points, it only needs 59 magic and the Family Crest quest done for Dragon Gloves.
    - Defense is fully quested up to 45.
    - No black marks or anything like that.
    - 2 days of membership left.
    - No recoveries set / JAD.
    - Recovery test will be provided.
    - Email will be changed to whatever you choose. You will also have the first ever pass, location, ect.

    Im only taking 07 gp, current offer is 7m. a/w is 10m. I am only going first if you are trusted around here. I am aware that I have 7 post count and most of you probably think that I'm a scammer but no.. you will get EVERY single bit of information, that is the password to the gmail account ( my actual gmail, which is what I use to login) first ever pass, location made, zip code and so on. Im also willing to change the email to any of your preference if asked for.

    ----------ADD MY SKYPE : memobpl -----------
     
  2. beachman

    beachman Member

    Joined:
    Apr 1, 2013
    Posts:
    54
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    beast edgeville pker for sale. 81 str torso/defender/dgloves(almost)

    This guy is a scammer. I bought it from him for 7m and he recovered it the next day. Do not buy from him.
     
< [PayPal] Selling 3 Accounts CHEAP | Selling Level 3 Skiller with 76 Fishing!! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site