Adblock breaks this site

[MAIL]Selling Green H'ween Mask

Discussion in 'Buy RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTS threads)' started by Stonerpyro, Aug 24, 2008.

  1. Stonerpyro

    Stonerpyro Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 1, 2007
    Posts:
    719
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [MAIL]Selling Green H'ween Mask

    Selling Green H'ween Mask through mid crater only.

    I AM NOT GOING FIRST.
    Either you go first, or you pay mm fees. I will have the mm hold my mask near bh until I receive cash in mail, then he transfers to you.


    NO ACCOUNTS
    NO PAYPAL

    Only cash through mail.

    I am selling this mask for $3.00 per mill.

    [​IMG]

    This is me showing I have plenty of cash for this h'ween.

    [​IMG]
     

    Attached Files:

  2. kamakazy_kid

    kamakazy_kid Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 20, 2007
    Posts:
    2,647
    Referrals:
    12
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [MAIL]Selling Green H'ween Mask

    how are you planning on trading it, you cant take it into bounty hunter
     
< [paypal] Selling 2m 2.50 usd ea [paypal] | CleanedOut's Gold Selling Shop >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site