Adblock breaks this site

Selling 450m Rsgp! $1/M FIRM, I will Pay for OMM

Discussion in 'Buy RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTS threads)' started by chillinchillin420, Feb 20, 2011.

  1. chillinchillin420

    chillinchillin420 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 16, 2011
    Posts:
    122
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 450m Rsgp! $1/M FIRM, I will Pay for OMM

    Hey guys,

    I am here on Sythe to sell the 450m rsgp that I have. I realize that I am new, but DO NOT mistake that for stupidity.

    Terms:

    -I will NOT go first under any circumstances ( I don't expect you to go first either)

    - An Omm is a MUST. I will pay the fees.

    - Minimum order: 25m rsgp.

    - ** I accept Western Union ONLY **

    - $1/M is non negotiable.

    [​IMG]

    Please Post Your Msn HERE, and if you're a serious buyer I will Pm you mine.

    Thanks guys!
     
  2. Kowloon

    Kowloon Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 3, 2011
    Posts:
    69
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 450m Rsgp! $1/M FIRM, I will Pay for OMM

    Ill be able to buy 250m if thats possible? using an OMM too
     
  3. * ScarFace *

    * ScarFace * Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 20, 2011
    Posts:
    42
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 450m Rsgp! $1/M FIRM, I will Pay for OMM

    I'd like to buy about 450M, we can use an OMM. PM me your msn?
     
  4. chillinchillin420

    chillinchillin420 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 16, 2011
    Posts:
    122
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 450m Rsgp! $1/M FIRM, I will Pay for OMM

    I've Pmed you my Msn. Look forward to talking.

    RED FLAG! This kid will "buy" any amount you are selling. he will ask for your Msn, then add you while impersonating h1j2q3 with the FAKE email: h1j2g3hotmail.com

    You've been warned.
     
  5. chillinchillin420

    chillinchillin420 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 16, 2011
    Posts:
    122
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 450m Rsgp! $1/M FIRM, I will Pay for OMM

    Well so far I've had 3 attempted scammers...LOL

    Serious Buyers only plz, I will not fall for any tricks.

    BUMP!
     
  6. the fire cape kid

    the fire cape kid Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 8, 2010
    Posts:
    521
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 450m Rsgp! $1/M FIRM, I will Pay for OMM

    Ill buy 200m! msn is [email protected] can we use giddy as omm?
    Ill buy all if i can use paypal, I dont have anoy other payment method to offer.
     
  7. chillinchillin420

    chillinchillin420 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 16, 2011
    Posts:
    122
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 450m Rsgp! $1/M FIRM, I will Pay for OMM

    Hey Firecape Kid,

    yes I can sell 200m. w/u only plz. Giddy is fine as Omm.

    Ive added your Msn.
     
  8. maseymoua

    maseymoua Newcomer

    Joined:
    Feb 20, 2011
    Posts:
    23
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 450m Rsgp! $1/M FIRM, I will Pay for OMM

  9. Lightz95

    Lightz95 Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 11, 2008
    Posts:
    90
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 450m Rsgp! $1/M FIRM, I will Pay for OMM

  10. chillinchillin420

    chillinchillin420 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 16, 2011
    Posts:
    122
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 450m Rsgp! $1/M FIRM, I will Pay for OMM

  11. chillinchillin420

    chillinchillin420 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 16, 2011
    Posts:
    122
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 450m Rsgp! $1/M FIRM, I will Pay for OMM

    Was talking to you on Msn and you went offline...? Did you still want to trade, or what?

    Bump! Still selling.
     
  12. chillinchillin420

    chillinchillin420 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 16, 2011
    Posts:
    122
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 450m Rsgp! $1/M FIRM, I will Pay for OMM

    Bumpercars!
     
  13. chillinchillin420

    chillinchillin420 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 16, 2011
    Posts:
    122
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 450m Rsgp! $1/M FIRM, I will Pay for OMM

    Still Selling 450m Rsgp! Post your offers.
     
  14. chillinchillin420

    chillinchillin420 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 16, 2011
    Posts:
    122
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 450m Rsgp! $1/M FIRM, I will Pay for OMM

    Bump.
     
  15. chillinchillin420

    chillinchillin420 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 16, 2011
    Posts:
    122
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 450m Rsgp! $1/M FIRM, I will Pay for OMM

    Going to bed soon, still taking offers.
     
  16. Mitch2Rich

    Mitch2Rich Member

    Joined:
    Feb 16, 2011
    Posts:
    34
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 450m Rsgp! $1/M FIRM, I will Pay for OMM

    Ill buy 100 mill at 100 US
     
  17. silentknifez

    silentknifez Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 26, 2008
    Posts:
    1,202
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 450m Rsgp! $1/M FIRM, I will Pay for OMM

  18. chillinchillin420

    chillinchillin420 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 16, 2011
    Posts:
    122
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 450m Rsgp! $1/M FIRM, I will Pay for OMM

    Ok guys, sounds good.

    got you both added.

    Still selling.
     
  19. str twins01

    str twins01 Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 22, 2011
    Posts:
    45
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 450m Rsgp! $1/M FIRM, I will Pay for OMM

  20. chillinchillin420

    chillinchillin420 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 16, 2011
    Posts:
    122
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 450m Rsgp! $1/M FIRM, I will Pay for OMM

    Hey str, Ive added you to Msn. I hope you're legit! :)
     
< [Paypal] Selling 500M - $1/M [Donator][Trusted] | [PayPal] Selling 25m for $26 >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site