Adblock breaks this site

Selling a few Sara Sets [Paypal]

Discussion in 'Buy RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTS threads)' started by ddog510, Jan 26, 2009.

  1. ddog510

    ddog510 Member

    Joined:
    Aug 31, 2008
    Posts:
    92
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling a few Sara Sets [Paypal]

    Hey guys, I'm new to this so I just want to sell 1 set at a time to get some vouches. I am looking for trusted members (500+ posts or 300+ with lots of vouches) and I will go first. If you aren't that trusted, you buy an official MM.

    Sara sets = 4M

    I'm selling my sets for 12$ via Paypal

    msn: [email protected]

    high crater/dragonstones
     
  2. celljrftw

    celljrftw Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 25, 2009
    Posts:
    524
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling a few Sara Sets [Paypal]

    did you get my msg or not on msn? im new to msn :s
     
  3. ddog510

    ddog510 Member

    Joined:
    Aug 31, 2008
    Posts:
    92
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling a few Sara Sets [Paypal]

    i did not lol
     
  4. celljrftw

    celljrftw Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 25, 2009
    Posts:
    524
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling a few Sara Sets [Paypal]

    ugh, can we do the trade priv messaging over sythe?
     
  5. Damoocow

    Damoocow Member

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2009
    Posts:
    65
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling a few Sara Sets [Paypal]

    I can offer xbox live cards for a few sets?
    Edit: I will go first if your trusted, my other seller is being stubborn and won't do the trade even after I gave him 50$ in giftcards, so I'm being more cautious now.
     
  6. Cyberform

    Cyberform Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2008
    Posts:
    619
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling a few Sara Sets [Paypal]

    Can i buy 100 d stones instead since I cant access high crater. If can, pm me.
     
  7. ddog510

    ddog510 Member

    Joined:
    Aug 31, 2008
    Posts:
    92
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling a few Sara Sets [Paypal]

    Selling 100 Dstones to Cyber

    -Still selling btw
     
  8. ddog510

    ddog510 Member

    Joined:
    Aug 31, 2008
    Posts:
    92
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling a few Sara Sets [Paypal]

    Bump - by the way, dont contact me wanting me to get first with no MM lol
     
  9. tubba lub

    tubba lub Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 21, 2008
    Posts:
    1,196
    Referrals:
    11
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling a few Sara Sets [Paypal]

    I'm interested in buying some sets, possibly. Add my msn.
     
  10. ddog510

    ddog510 Member

    Joined:
    Aug 31, 2008
    Posts:
    92
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling a few Sara Sets [Paypal]

    Talking with tubba and crammer110890
     
  11. tubba lub

    tubba lub Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 21, 2008
    Posts:
    1,196
    Referrals:
    11
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling a few Sara Sets [Paypal]

    Buying 3 sets from him atm.
     
  12. Jpkjpk

    Jpkjpk Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 20, 2009
    Posts:
    118
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling a few Sara Sets [Paypal]

    Added on msn.
     
  13. tubba lub

    tubba lub Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 21, 2008
    Posts:
    1,196
    Referrals:
    11
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling a few Sara Sets [Paypal]

    Vouch for ddog! Sold me 7 sara sets for $70. He went first. Very fast, smooth trade. Thanks!
     
  14. ddog510

    ddog510 Member

    Joined:
    Aug 31, 2008
    Posts:
    92
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling a few Sara Sets [Paypal]

    BIG BLUE VOUCH FOR TUBBA! BOUGHT 7 SARA SETS OFF OF ME AND I WENT FIRST!! GREAT GUY!!!


    ---CLOSED------
    NO MORE SETS!
     
< [RSGP] selling last rs pin!!!!!!! | [paypal Selling 24m 50usd[paypal] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site