Adblock breaks this site

[WU/MONEYGRAM]SELLING 20-30M ($3-4 usd ea)[WU/MONEYGRAM]

Discussion in 'Buy RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTS threads)' started by AMS, Sep 28, 2008.

  1. AMS

    AMS Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 29, 2008
    Posts:
    488
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [WU/MONEYGRAM]SELLING 20-30M ($3-4 usd ea)[WU/MONEYGRAM]

    Hi,
    I am currently selling 20-30M In F2P BH. We will do trades with Sara Set. I can do both Med Crator, and High crator. It will be better if we can do High crator tho. Keep in mind, that if you die with the Sara Set after i died and gave you the set, i am not responsible.

    I will not go first under any circumstances. The only way i will go first is if u are having vouches of over 200M or more handled.

    I will give you my personal information for western union or moneygram transfer.

    If interested please add me on msn. [email protected]
     
  2. xfinalx

    xfinalx Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 24, 2007
    Posts:
    339
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [WU/MONEYGRAM]SELLING 20-30M ($3-4 usd ea)[WU/MONEYGRAM]

    Interested, Adding you.
     
< Selling Saradomin Set $8 ($2.00 per mill) MED. | [paypal]selling 17m!!!![paypal] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site