Adblock breaks this site

S> 10m= $10

Discussion in 'Buy RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTS threads)' started by Chew on This, Feb 3, 2011.

  1. Chew on This

    Chew on This Member

    Joined:
    Dec 20, 2009
    Posts:
    51
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    S> 10m= $10

    I got my last batch of money left and would like $10 gifted via paypal

    If you really want a MM you would have to pay for a OMM
    I would like it if you'd go first, but im not going to force you leave msn here and i will contact you ASAP

    I will not go first or splits mils, as i have already been scammed yesterday over one lousy mil!
     
  2. lawlin69

    lawlin69 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jan 11, 2011
    Posts:
    296
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    S> 10m= $10

    I'll buy for 12$ if u go first
     
  3. Chew on This

    Chew on This Member

    Joined:
    Dec 20, 2009
    Posts:
    51
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    S> 10m= $10

    It clearly says i will not go first.
     
  4. Corruptive

    Corruptive Member

    Joined:
    Jun 15, 2007
    Posts:
    48
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    S> 10m= $10

  5. -kolodian-

    -kolodian- Apprentice
    $5 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Apr 28, 2008
    Posts:
    765
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    S> 10m= $10

    Ill buy it. But you have to go first. I have 30+ Vouches
     
  6. Chew on This

    Chew on This Member

    Joined:
    Dec 20, 2009
    Posts:
    51
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    S> 10m= $10

    Well... as mentioned i went first with only 1 mil and the guy had the nerve to scam that..
     
< [PAYPAL] Selling 15 mill 20$ ASAP | Selling Rsgp .8/M - 750m Stock [newcomer[ >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site