[PAYPAL] Selling Ownage Barrow's Pure!@[Paypal]

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by Try and run, Mar 12, 2010.

[PAYPAL] Selling Ownage Barrow's Pure!@[Paypal]
  1. Unread #1 - Mar 12, 2010 at 8:46 PM
  2. Try and run
    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2008
    Posts:
    2,002
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Try and run Grand Master
    Banned

    [PAYPAL] Selling Ownage Barrow's Pure!@[Paypal]

    Hi, I'm selling a level 103/112 barrow's pure. I want Paypal ONLY. It's rough estimate (if you sold the seeds/poison and everything) is probably close to 20m. Pictures are below.

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

    The more you bid, the faster the sale, and you could take advantage of the bonus exp weekend.

    A/W: $200
    Bid: N/A

    I TAKE NO SWAPS, ONLY PAYPAL!
     
< [Paypal] Selling 128 MAIN! | Buying Graahk rcer.... >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site