Adblock breaks this site

Selling 570M + Divine

Discussion in 'Buy RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTS threads)' started by soccerrule69, Oct 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. soccerrule69

    soccerrule69 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 6, 2010
    Posts:
    183
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 570M + Divine

    I'm quitting and I figured that some people might not be interested in my account (http://sythe.org/showthread.php?t=928558) so I figured I would see if there were any offers for the 570M which consists of a Divine Spirit Shield and the rest is GP. I'll sell them together for $500 or I can sell the Divine I guess and then sell the 570M gp for $400 or so. I don't have a method to transfer the GP so you must have one, or you can keep the money on the account and have it.

    In short:

    Selling: 570M (which is a Divine Spirit Shield and some other GP)
    A/W: $500

    Post offers/add me on MSN ([email protected]) if you're interested.
     
  2. bennytheberry

    bennytheberry Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 23, 2007
    Posts:
    2,037
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 570M + Divine

    The Divine Spirit Shield is in the wrong section.
     
  3. soccerrule69

    soccerrule69 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 6, 2010
    Posts:
    183
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 570M + Divine

    alright well I'm just selling GP then?
     
  4. Bogdan

    Bogdan Legend
    Bogdan123 Donor Angelic

    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2010
    Posts:
    11,189
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    527
    Discord Unique ID:
    217463889061740554
    Discord Username:
    Bogdan#5001
    Zapdos Former OMM ??? OG Club Sythe's 10th Anniversary Sythe's 15th Anniversary I'm LAAAAAAAME In Memory of Jon Chess Master Two Factor Authentication User
    Selling 570M + Divine

    do you have a xfer method?
     
  5. soccerrule69

    soccerrule69 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 6, 2010
    Posts:
    183
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 570M + Divine

    "I don't have a method to transfer the GP so you must have one, or you can keep the money on the account and have it."
     
  6. soccerrule69

    soccerrule69 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 6, 2010
    Posts:
    183
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 570M + Divine

  7. checkS

    checkS Active Member

    Joined:
    Oct 24, 2010
    Posts:
    188
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 570M + Divine

    pm sent
     
  8. Hahanerd

    Hahanerd Sports Bettor - DM me if you have credit accounts.
    Retired Global Moderator Cracker Head Mudkips $100 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Jul 25, 2009
    Posts:
    19,358
    Referrals:
    87
    Sythe Gold:
    1,596
    Discord Unique ID:
    224351757424132106
    Discord Username:
    Hahanerd
    Former OMM Pool Shark (2) Detective Two Factor Authentication User Nitro Booster In Memory of Jon Rio 2016 Community Participant Sythe's 20th Anniversary
    Selling 570M + Divine

    You need a picture.
     
< Selling 570M | [PayPal Selling 100M (JUNK ONLY) [PayPal] >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site