Free level 100.

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by Swivvy, May 25, 2009.

Free level 100.
  1. Unread #1 - May 25, 2009 at 2:57 PM
  2. Swivvy
    Joined:
    Jul 7, 2008
    Posts:
    34
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Swivvy Member

    Free level 100.

    Basically, ive quit runescape, im playing WoW which i find to be alot better..

    Name of the account is 'Mario Rulez' Pretty decent i know. lol ;p
    Made it around 4 years ago..
    Its got 1 or 2 black marks, nothing big.

    I gave most of my stuff away in a drop party,
    At the moment the accounts got 1.5m worth of cash and items..
    Go look up the skills on highscores im too lazy to get a pic.

    If you want it just say why and post a fake sob story and maybe you can have it.


    P.S' It has 30 days membership remaining, too.
     
  3. Unread #2 - May 25, 2009 at 2:59 PM
  4. Johnny :)
    Joined:
    Nov 16, 2007
    Posts:
    153
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Johnny :) Active Member
    Banned

    Free level 100.

    I was selling my 107 with 96 def and 99 range some dude says hes vidding and screenies
    I go first and he has all info somehow so we keep recovering back and forth making it be locked
    I cryed
    :D
     
  5. Unread #3 - May 25, 2009 at 3:00 PM
  6. TheHacker
    Joined:
    Apr 1, 2009
    Posts:
    1,088
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    TheHacker Guru

    Free level 100.

    hey,

    I would really like that acc, the main ive been working on for years got hacked about a week ago, and im accounts less
     
  7. Unread #4 - May 25, 2009 at 3:22 PM
  8. Blake.B
    Joined:
    May 24, 2009
    Posts:
    27
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Blake.B Member

    Free level 100.

    I'll take it, I'm selling my account to pay back the mob and I'd like to have a new one. If you wanna pass it over just hit me at [email protected]
    thanks broski.
     
  9. Unread #5 - May 25, 2009 at 3:25 PM
  10. Runeminerd
    Joined:
    Apr 11, 2009
    Posts:
    52
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Runeminerd Member

    Free level 100.

    I really would like it, I was scammed by a very mean scammer, he threatened to kill my mother, and I belived him because he called my house one time, he somehow found my phone number, and I have never been more scared likethat in my life, but you could help me forget the pain I have put into my hacked account, please... be a kind person and help the helpless, feared, people who have been taken advantage of.... *ME*
     
< Selling Level 90 main (comes with a free 3 letter name with good skills!) | [PAYPAL/RSGP]Level 94 with 99 wc(same acc new payment type) >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site