Adblock breaks this site

99 Range - 94 Mage - 91 Str - Veng - 44M Zerker

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by theVPP, Aug 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theVPP

    theVPP Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 6, 2010
    Posts:
    2
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    99 Range - 94 Mage - 91 Str - Veng - 44M Zerker

    Hey guys.

    I fucked up with the title. He's 91 str.

    I'm leaving for college in 8 days so it is time to sell off my account. I have been working on this account since 2005 and it's close to perfect :p. I am looking for a decent amount on this account because of how much of my time I have invested in it.

    Because I don't usually post anything on this site, I am untrusted. Therefore we will be using a OMM for this trade, I will pay fees.

    The account has Adamant Gloves in RFD. Still has the monkey and the Sir to save. Has not done MM.

    Login:
    [​IMG]

    Stats:
    [​IMG]

    Bank:
    [​IMG]

    Quests:
    [​IMG]

    MSN- [email protected]

    My paypal is verified, tied to my bank account. Therefore it would not be in my interested to commit any type of fraud seeing as my address, bank info and such are easily avaliable.
     
  2. Spyike

    Spyike Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    99 Range - 94 Mage - 91 Str - Veng - 44M Zerker

< [Paypal]Lvl 3 with 57 mining!! $4!![Paypal] | 99 Range - 94 Mage - 91 Str - Veng - 44M Zerker >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site