[PP|WU]Selling level 77 SS pure|has over 11m wealth!

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by xlax, Jul 25, 2010.

[PP|WU]Selling level 77 SS pure|has over 11m wealth!
  1. Unread #1 - Jul 25, 2010 at 3:35 PM
  2. xlax
    Joined:
    Feb 28, 2010
    Posts:
    404
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    25

    xlax Forum Addict

    [PP|WU]Selling level 77 SS pure|has over 11m wealth!

    Interested?
    MSN:[email protected]
    *No Swaps accepted unless you are very trusted (meaning no leechers or "members" etc. please)*

    Hey Guys,

    I am going to be selling a few of my accounts to either buy gold or an expensive wealthy main. I am putting up my SS pure as it was pro with 2 defence until I shared it with this guy and he lost 20M and got it 5 defence. It still owns in bounty hunter and in PVP, but my initiate pure is almost maxed so I have no intent on playing on this account anymore.

    A/W: $100
    [​IMG]

    Payment Method:
    I will only accept Western Union or Paypal.[/B]
    I will only go first to people whom I deem trusted, other wise we can use a free MM (Skele Master or Tyro)
    Or, You can go first to me.
     
< $40.00 [Granite Maul][99 Hunt][Rich] | [Paypal] Lvl 3 w/ 74 mining - $4 a/w!!! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site