Adblock breaks this site

[GFX] The Political Machine.

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Vision Ex, Aug 31, 2008.

  1. Vision Ex

    Vision Ex Veteran
    Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Posts:
    2,522
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [GFX] The Political Machine.

    I thought this was a bit more appropriate out here in the off-topic than in the graphics area. This was a very non-serious work.

    [​IMG]
     
  2. idkaboutthis

    idkaboutthis Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 29, 2007
    Posts:
    1,164
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [GFX] The Political Machine.

    LOL AHAHAH nice one rofl gave me a laugh, idk who she is but i like the slogan what a funny guy.
     
  3. Vision Ex

    Vision Ex Veteran
    Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Posts:
    2,522
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [GFX] The Political Machine.

    Feel free to spread this image around the internets.
     
  4. shakaka

    shakaka Grand Master
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Jan 22, 2007
    Posts:
    4,346
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [GFX] The Political Machine.

    Hahaha, V.PILF.

    Nice
     
  5. tutoneppis

    tutoneppis Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 8, 2005
    Posts:
    1,463
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [GFX] The Political Machine.

    lol if I was drunk I would actually have thought it was real. Nice.
     
  6. Vision Ex

    Vision Ex Veteran
    Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Posts:
    2,522
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [GFX] The Political Machine.

    Yeah, that's what made it so hilarious at work also. I'll probably pound out like 5-10 of these before I'm done.
     
< Palabow`s FREE MM Service | [PayPal]Level 129 (Firecape + 50m) >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site