Adblock breaks this site

Buying RSGP for PayPal

Discussion in 'Sell RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTB threads)' started by Shello, Apr 18, 2011.

  1. Shello

    Shello Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 3, 2007
    Posts:
    1,318
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    122
    Buying RSGP for PayPal

    Aight guys so as u see I am buying RSGP for paypal,am offering up to 50$. Add me with your offers/deals.

    MSN: [email protected] ;I am on now.

    ToS:
    I AM NOT GOING 1ST AT ANY CIRCUMSTANCES; if you are not okay with that, we will be using an official MM at ur expenses. Or we could do this thing in increasements.
    DONT FUCKING WASTE MY TIME.

    :)
     
  2. MeltingPixels

    MeltingPixels Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 9, 2011
    Posts:
    473
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying RSGP for PayPal

    I'm selling on PA. 0.70.
    Here.
     
  3. Shello

    Shello Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 3, 2007
    Posts:
    1,318
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    122
    Buying RSGP for PayPal

    the hell is PLAYERAUCTIONS
     
  4. topdawg_25

    topdawg_25 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Mar 7, 2011
    Posts:
    295
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying RSGP for PayPal

    It's safer. Normally the buyer goes first
     
  5. Shello

    Shello Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 3, 2007
    Posts:
    1,318
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    122
    Buying RSGP for PayPal

    Dont need any, already bought :)
     
< [Paypal]Buying rsgp[0.6/m] | buying as much gold as i can get. >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site