Adblock breaks this site

[PayPal] Buying 25m need method lvl 3!

Discussion in 'Sell RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTB threads)' started by I RS MANWHORE, May 28, 2009.

  1. I RS MANWHORE

    I RS MANWHORE Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 21, 2009
    Posts:
    192
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PayPal] Buying 25m need method lvl 3!

    Buying 25m rsgp via paypal. I need a method its a level 3 account!!

    contact me.

    [email protected]
     
  2. GrumpyMan

    GrumpyMan Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jul 13, 2005
    Posts:
    438
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PayPal] Buying 25m need method lvl 3!

    Vouch for I RS MANWHORE, I sold him 3m for 4usd via junk, trade went quick, he went first.
     
  3. DarkSage1212

    DarkSage1212 Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 27, 2009
    Posts:
    76
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PayPal] Buying 25m need method lvl 3!

    i can sell you some gold (look in my signature) OFFICAL MM REQUIRED. All payment types accepted. Transfer method by Junk (You can use willow log's (u) they never sell). PM me or add me on yahoo [email protected]
     
< [PayPal] Buying all 3a - only $0.33/m!! | WTB 60m+ RSGP YOUR METHOD. . >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site