Adblock breaks this site

Buying GOLD .81/M!!!

Discussion in 'Sell RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTB threads)' started by myspace123, Apr 3, 2011.

  1. myspace123

    myspace123 Member

    Joined:
    Dec 2, 2007
    Posts:
    54
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1
    Buying GOLD .81/M!!!

    I will NOT go first.
    For any amount under 50m i will pay .70/M
    My price is firm.
    If you are interested in selling me gold then post or contact me via my msn: [email protected]
    I can pay with PayPal or you may choose a different type of payment.
    My email is [email protected]
     
  2. The Black Tux

    The Black Tux Veteran
    The Black Tux Donor Java Programmers PHP Programmers

    Joined:
    Apr 19, 2009
    Posts:
    10,306
    Referrals:
    30
    Sythe Gold:
    55
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Two Factor Authentication User Cool Kid Former OMM Cook RsProd Sythe Awards 2012 Winner Village Drunk
    Buying GOLD .81/M!!!

    Mmmmm, would you go first to me... 128 vouches?
     
  3. myspace123

    myspace123 Member

    Joined:
    Dec 2, 2007
    Posts:
    54
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1
    Buying GOLD .81/M!!!

    Sorry, I've never used sythe before and I don't know who can be trusted and who can't. Once i become a little more comfortable with sythe I may decide to go first.
    Thanks tho!
     
  4. Painted Rain

    Painted Rain Guru

    Joined:
    Feb 28, 2011
    Posts:
    1,113
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying GOLD .81/M!!!

    I'll sell you 1B for 810$, I'll pay for OMM. You can't refuse this.

    And you joined in 2007?
     
  5. myspace123

    myspace123 Member

    Joined:
    Dec 2, 2007
    Posts:
    54
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1
    Buying GOLD .81/M!!!

    Being my first trade through sythe, I would much rather use a world-wide trusted company such as PayPal.
     
  6. rs_buyer

    rs_buyer Active Member

    Joined:
    Dec 31, 2008
    Posts:
    133
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying GOLD .81/M!!!

    I would be interested in selling you 100M total.
    I was wondering whether or not you could pay through PlayerAuctions.

    email : [email protected]

    It is really easy to setup a PlayerAuctions account, so if you contact me I'd have no problem helping you out.

    Thanks
     
  7. myspace123

    myspace123 Member

    Joined:
    Dec 2, 2007
    Posts:
    54
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1
    Buying GOLD .81/M!!!

    Would you be against using PayPal?
     
  8. Harsh Tokes

    Harsh Tokes Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 23, 2011
    Posts:
    162
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying GOLD .81/M!!!

    I'll sell you 160m, I won't go first to you though, considering you have 6 posts.
     
  9. kmjt

    kmjt -.- The nocturnal life chose me -.-
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 21, 2009
    Posts:
    14,450
    Referrals:
    8
    Sythe Gold:
    449
    Buying GOLD .81/M!!!

    How much are you looking to buy?
     
  10. myspace123

    myspace123 Member

    Joined:
    Dec 2, 2007
    Posts:
    54
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1
    Buying GOLD .81/M!!!

    I can buy up to 250m but I will be going first and using PayPal.
     
  11. superdupe

    superdupe Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 21, 2011
    Posts:
    357
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying GOLD .81/M!!!

    I sell you some.
     
  12. myspace123

    myspace123 Member

    Joined:
    Dec 2, 2007
    Posts:
    54
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1
    Buying GOLD .81/M!!!

    Downloading an update then I'll be right with you:)
     
  13. myspace123

    myspace123 Member

    Joined:
    Dec 2, 2007
    Posts:
    54
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1
    Buying GOLD .81/M!!!

    How much are you wanting to sell?
     
  14. myspace123

    myspace123 Member

    Joined:
    Dec 2, 2007
    Posts:
    54
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1
    Buying GOLD .81/M!!!

    Okay i have my MSN set up so if anyone needs to contact then add me.
     
< [Paypal] Buying 50M ($0.80/Mil) | Buying All Gold .75/M [Vouches][PP] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site