Buying 5M - 100M :) [PAYPAL]

Discussion in 'Sell RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTB threads)' started by Meggg, May 27, 2009.

Buying 5M - 100M :) [PAYPAL]
  1. Unread #1 - May 27, 2009 at 9:03 PM
  2. Meggg
    Joined:
    May 15, 2009
    Posts:
    20
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Meggg Newcomer
    Banned

    Buying 5M - 100M :) [PAYPAL]

    I have my own method.
    I offer $2 per mil.
    I DO NOT GO FIRST.
    I take part in the xfer.
    I will not give away or sell my guide.
    I will trade an Xbox360 for 20M+ if you agree.
    You can add my hotmail, [email protected]
    Thanks meggg.
     
  3. Unread #2 - May 28, 2009 at 7:40 PM
  4. DarkSage1212
    Joined:
    May 27, 2009
    Posts:
    76
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    DarkSage1212 Member
    Banned

    Buying 5M - 100M :) [PAYPAL]

    your currently talking to me on yahoo/MSN so hopefully all goes good....
     
  5. Unread #3 - May 29, 2009 at 1:37 AM
  6. nubsInc
    Joined:
    May 17, 2008
    Posts:
    986
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    5

    nubsInc Apprentice
    Banned

    Buying 5M - 100M :) [PAYPAL]

    i'll sell but i wont go first... check all my vouches its all legit.
     
  7. Unread #4 - May 29, 2009 at 2:55 AM
  8. Lil_Jayman
    Joined:
    Jul 29, 2008
    Posts:
    282
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Lil_Jayman Forum Addict
    Banned

    Buying 5M - 100M :) [PAYPAL]

    Already banned for scamming. http://gnu.sythe.org/showthread.php?t=609581
    IP ban this fool, Thanks.
     
  9. Unread #5 - May 29, 2009 at 7:56 PM
  10. DarkSage1212
    Joined:
    May 27, 2009
    Posts:
    76
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    DarkSage1212 Member
    Banned

    Buying 5M - 100M :) [PAYPAL]

    i "talked" to "Meggg's" boyfriend on yahoo for some reason he didnt want to go first cuase he dosen't "TRUST" OFFICAL MM

    I told him i can still do deal if he pays some amount first but he said he'll get back to me but never did. He looks legit but i would still
     
< -=+PAYPAL+=- Buying 35m -=+PAYPAL+=- | Buying 28mill (Junk Trade) >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site