*URGENT*Buying 2 World of Warcraft European Cataclysm Expansion Keys (£22/$36 PayPal)

Discussion in 'WoW Services' started by killarune, Jun 17, 2011.

*URGENT*Buying 2 World of Warcraft European Cataclysm Expansion Keys (£22/$36 PayPal)
  1. Unread #1 - Jun 17, 2011 at 5:00 PM
  2. killarune
    Joined:
    Feb 15, 2011
    Posts:
    132
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    killarune Active Member
    Banned

    *URGENT*Buying 2 World of Warcraft European Cataclysm Expansion Keys (£22/$36 PayPal)

    Seriously, this is my 5th thread now.

    I'm desperately needing not just 1 but 2 European Cataclysm Keys. So even if you have 1 Cataclysm Euro key, then I'll still purchase it.

    But in ALL SERIOUSNESS.

    I'm offering £22 British Pounds.. Thats $36 USA Dollars per key.
    My payment method is PayPal.

    If you're interested in selling to me then add me on MSN at [email protected] or message on here if need be.

    Thanks x
     
< Nooba's WoW Services - Selling Achievements/Honor/Justice/Leveling/Professions - | [paypal] Buying $30 WoW GiftCode >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site