[Wu/Mb/Mail/Paypal] buying 500mill

Discussion in 'Sell RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTB threads)' started by Jason98, Apr 6, 2011.

[Wu/Mb/Mail/Paypal] buying 500mill
  1. Unread #1 - Apr 6, 2011 at 5:51 PM
  2. Jason98
    Joined:
    Feb 3, 2011
    Posts:
    189
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Jason98 Active Member
    Banned

    [Wu/Mb/Mail/Paypal] buying 500mill

    Welcome.

    I am looking to buy 500 mill for the price of 0.7-0.8$ each.
    Payment methodes are Wu, Mail, Moneybookers or Paypal sent as gift with note.
    I'm looking for a quick trade and not a scam attempt.. So do not bother.

    I will not be going first. It is either you go first or get an OMM and pay hes fees.

    Msn [email protected]

    Thanks
     
  3. Unread #2 - Apr 6, 2011 at 6:47 PM
  4. Brother Mouzone
    Joined:
    Mar 1, 2011
    Posts:
    53
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Brother Mouzone Member

    [Wu/Mb/Mail/Paypal] buying 500mill

< [PayPal] Buying 200m RSGP! | Buying all RSGP for $1/mil >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site