Adblock breaks this site

BUying 20m- 20$

Discussion in 'Sell RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTB threads)' started by ebkhere, Mar 22, 2011.

  1. ebkhere

    ebkhere Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 26, 2009
    Posts:
    84
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    BUying 20m- 20$

    As title says. I will not go first unless your the owner, co-owner, mod or admin. If all goes well i pay definitly buy more from you very soon.
    Thanks-
    msm- [email protected]




    Also becareful with someone passing themselves as gohan and sending links. Dont click on them.
     
  2. DJ Pauly D

    DJ Pauly D Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 15, 2011
    Posts:
    64
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    BUying 20m- 20$

    I'll sell, but, I'm not going first..so is there some agreement we can make?

    I added your msn.
     
  3. ebkhere

    ebkhere Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 26, 2009
    Posts:
    84
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    BUying 20m- 20$

    no sorry unless you want to do it in incrimints
     
  4. The Black Tux

    The Black Tux Veteran
    The Black Tux Donor Java Programmers PHP Programmers

    Joined:
    Apr 19, 2009
    Posts:
    10,306
    Referrals:
    30
    Sythe Gold:
    55
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Two Factor Authentication User Cool Kid Former OMM Cook RsProd Sythe Awards 2012 Winner Village Drunk
    BUying 20m- 20$

    Hey I'll sell, as I won't go first, Mod MM or OMM
     
< [Paypal] Buying 100m $85 | Newbie Buying, 100mil for a 100$ >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site