Any of these rare names?

Discussion in 'Archives' started by -Sheep-, Dec 17, 2008.

Any of these rare names?
  1. Unread #1 - Dec 17, 2008 at 9:58 AM
  2. -Sheep-
    Joined:
    Oct 22, 2008
    Posts:
    605
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    -Sheep- Forum Addict
    Banned

    Any of these rare names?

    Junk plz
    Leather plz
    Chips plz
    red chinchompa (I believe this one is right?)
    Cavalier Plz
    Hyper potion (pokemun :D)

    leme know please! ty
     
  3. Unread #2 - Dec 17, 2008 at 11:18 AM
  4. Deathstar110
    Joined:
    Dec 13, 2008
    Posts:
    655
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Deathstar110 Apprentice
    Banned

    Any of these rare names?

    red chinchompa is quite rare
     
  5. Unread #3 - Dec 17, 2008 at 11:53 AM
  6. ToxicSmog
    Joined:
    Nov 29, 2008
    Posts:
    26
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    ToxicSmog Member

    Any of these rare names?

    You cant have red chinchompa. it is 15 characters when the limit is 12
     
  7. Unread #4 - Dec 17, 2008 at 11:53 AM
  8. -Sheep-
    Joined:
    Oct 22, 2008
    Posts:
    605
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    -Sheep- Forum Addict
    Banned

    Any of these rare names?

    any idea of the value?
     
  9. Unread #5 - Dec 17, 2008 at 11:54 AM
  10. -Sheep-
    Joined:
    Oct 22, 2008
    Posts:
    605
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    -Sheep- Forum Addict
    Banned

    Any of these rare names?

    wanna bet I have.. well I cant loggin actually caus its still @ tut.. If you buy it ill do tut and verrify ingame!
     
  11. Unread #6 - Dec 17, 2008 at 11:56 AM
  12. -Sheep-
    Joined:
    Oct 22, 2008
    Posts:
    605
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    -Sheep- Forum Addict
    Banned

    Any of these rare names?

    OMG Your right! I made mistake! sorry I coppied the name so I would have it right its red chinchom.. sux -,-
     
< Selling level 3 RARE NAME | [PAYPAL] Buying 1 def str pure =) >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site