Adblock breaks this site

[Paypal][NOSWAPS] 3 Combat - 99 Firemaking - 100% Legit - CHEAP [NOSWAPS][Paypal]

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by buyaday, Feb 21, 2010.

  1. buyaday

    buyaday Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2007
    Posts:
    757
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Paypal][NOSWAPS] 3 Combat - 99 Firemaking - 100% Legit - CHEAP [NOSWAPS][Paypal]


    I've decided to get rid of my account... well, I've started a PKing pure (40-80-1 ATM), and don't really have much time for this skiller anymore. This account was leveled 100% Legit, so no bots were used.

    Sale: $15.00​



    Information I can provide:

    -Subscription Details
    -Earliest/Second Earliest (There were no 3rd PW)
    -Account Creation Date
    -Internet Provider

    This is the only Information I have. The account has NO Recoverys, no email, and no Zip Code was ever entered.

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]


    Contact
    MSN: [email protected]
    AIM: awptionz​
     
  2. freshascanbe

    freshascanbe Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 9, 2010
    Posts:
    203
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Paypal][NOSWAPS] 3 Combat - 99 Firemaking - 100% Legit - CHEAP [NOSWAPS][Paypal]

    Hey, speaking to you.
     
  3. buyaday

    buyaday Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2007
    Posts:
    757
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Paypal][NOSWAPS] 3 Combat - 99 Firemaking - 100% Legit - CHEAP [NOSWAPS][Paypal]

    Still for sale.
     
  4. Iwantlvl99

    Iwantlvl99 Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 24, 2009
    Posts:
    726
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Paypal][NOSWAPS] 3 Combat - 99 Firemaking - 100% Legit - CHEAP [NOSWAPS][Paypal]

    delete my fake vouch please..
     
  5. buyaday

    buyaday Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2007
    Posts:
    757
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Paypal][NOSWAPS] 3 Combat - 99 Firemaking - 100% Legit - CHEAP [NOSWAPS][Paypal]

    There's no fake vouch, I did a successful trade with you..
    and you got the account stolen from you. Not my fault.
     
  6. Iwantlvl99

    Iwantlvl99 Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 24, 2009
    Posts:
    726
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Paypal][NOSWAPS] 3 Combat - 99 Firemaking - 100% Legit - CHEAP [NOSWAPS][Paypal]

    ok tell me where I wrote that vouch? give me link for it..
    how can someone stole my account stupid idiot the only one who could do it was you...
     
  7. buyaday

    buyaday Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2007
    Posts:
    757
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Paypal][NOSWAPS] 3 Combat - 99 Firemaking - 100% Legit - CHEAP [NOSWAPS][Paypal]

    You've edited your post.

    Last edited by Iwantlvl99 : Today at 11:04 AM.
     
  8. Enter Shikari

    Enter Shikari Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 29, 2009
    Posts:
    133
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Paypal][NOSWAPS] 3 Combat - 99 Firemaking - 100% Legit - CHEAP [NOSWAPS][Paypal]

    Does it have recoveries? Any information on it, you must give. I can pay 15$ straight up.
     
  9. Iwantlvl99

    Iwantlvl99 Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 24, 2009
    Posts:
    726
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Paypal][NOSWAPS] 3 Combat - 99 Firemaking - 100% Legit - CHEAP [NOSWAPS][Paypal]

    I eddited it saying that you recovered your account but I havent deleted any phrases...
     
< [Paypal] 79 Range / 66 Mage *8Mill+* [$20] | GS Pure, 75 Attack, 90 Strength, 99 Hunter, 140m+! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site