[PAYING] Requesting 17 RuneCrafting levels.

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 Skill Training' started by hxc, Dec 16, 2009.

[PAYING] Requesting 17 RuneCrafting levels.
  1. Unread #1 - Dec 16, 2009 at 3:40 AM
  2. hxc
    Joined:
    Oct 11, 2009
    Posts:
    400
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    hxc Forum Addict
    Banned

    [PAYING] Requesting 17 RuneCrafting levels.

    Hello. I currently have 33 RuneCrafting on my skilling account. RuneCrafting is one of the most boring skills to train, which is why I'm willing to pay for the service. Please read the rest of the thread carefully before posting.

    Payment:
    I am only offering one form of payment, and it is a relatively rare account. CLICK HERE. That is my only offer. Please do not post things such as 'l0l n00b dumb offer!11,' or 'ur stupid for wanting to trade for dat.' These will be promptly reported.

    Trade method:
    You perform the task first. Once I acquire level 50 RuneCrafting, you'll notify me, and I will check my account. Assure myself that my money and items are not touched and that the level is, in fact, 50. Then, and only then, will I give you any sort of information on the account. For all account details, please read the thread HERE. I will not, under any circumstances, go first.

    That's about all there is to post. I'm going to wait about three days to see if I get any good offers on this account. Then, we will see if anyone that posts here looks legit enough for me to trust.

    NO MACROING WHATSOEVER IS ALLOWED.

    Happy posting.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Dec 16, 2009 at 3:54 AM
  4. agi kaza
    Joined:
    Jan 7, 2008
    Posts:
    238
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    agi kaza Active Member
    Banned

    [PAYING] Requesting 17 RuneCrafting levels.

    Posting on this thread aswell to say I would do it for the account.
    When you say money and items are not touched you do supply essence to use right?
     
  5. Unread #3 - Dec 16, 2009 at 2:05 PM
  6. hxc
    Joined:
    Oct 11, 2009
    Posts:
    400
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    hxc Forum Addict
    Banned

    [PAYING] Requesting 17 RuneCrafting levels.

    You have my permission to buy ONLY the essence that will be used.
     
  7. Unread #4 - Dec 16, 2009 at 3:04 PM
  8. ii Deja
    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2009
    Posts:
    118
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    ii Deja Active Member
    Banned

    [PAYING] Requesting 17 RuneCrafting levels.

    I can do it for you very cheap, add my MSN, I will not macro, or touch any of the items, but will calculate how many essences needed, and will purchase them in Grand exchange.
     
  9. Unread #5 - Dec 16, 2009 at 3:08 PM
  10. Souls1996
    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2009
    Posts:
    6
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Souls1996 Newcomer

    [PAYING] Requesting 17 RuneCrafting levels.

  11. Unread #6 - Dec 16, 2009 at 3:50 PM
  12. Skuxx pk
    Joined:
    Dec 11, 2009
    Posts:
    148
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Skuxx pk Active Member
    Banned

    [PAYING] Requesting 17 RuneCrafting levels.

    I can do this non stop but with a little teeny break inbetween (not even a 5 min break)
    So Pm me if you want me to take this job on. :)
     
  13. Unread #7 - Dec 16, 2009 at 7:01 PM
  14. hxc
    Joined:
    Oct 11, 2009
    Posts:
    400
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    hxc Forum Addict
    Banned

    [PAYING] Requesting 17 RuneCrafting levels.

    I'm looking for someone a little more trusted, guys. Sorry.
     
  15. Unread #8 - Dec 16, 2009 at 7:17 PM
  16. Engolphed
    Joined:
    Oct 30, 2009
    Posts:
    785
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Engolphed Apprentice
    Banned

    [PAYING] Requesting 17 RuneCrafting levels.

    You wouldn't got first to someone with 30+ vouches will you ?
     
  17. Unread #9 - Dec 16, 2009 at 8:36 PM
  18. ripstik1
    Joined:
    Aug 15, 2009
    Posts:
    543
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    ripstik1 Forum Addict
    Banned

    [PAYING] Requesting 17 RuneCrafting levels.

    Ill do it just send me a pm to talk
     
  19. Unread #10 - Dec 17, 2009 at 12:08 PM
  20. hxc
    Joined:
    Oct 11, 2009
    Posts:
    400
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    hxc Forum Addict
    Banned

    [PAYING] Requesting 17 RuneCrafting levels.

    Actually, I would.
     
  21. Unread #11 - Dec 17, 2009 at 9:27 PM
  22. hxc
    Joined:
    Oct 11, 2009
    Posts:
    400
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    hxc Forum Addict
    Banned

    [PAYING] Requesting 17 RuneCrafting levels.

< [Paypal] SMYTHEROO'S PROFESSIONAL HUNTER SERVICE - CHEAP! | Nik's Skill Training For PURES shop >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site