Adblock breaks this site

NEED CHINNING DONE ASAP!

Discussion in 'Oldschool 07 RuneScape Skill Training' started by tryhard619, Jan 18, 2017.

  1. tryhard619

    tryhard619 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jan 16, 2017
    Posts:
    9
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    17
    NEED CHINNING DONE ASAP!

    Hello fellow Sythe users,

    I am looking for someone who is TRUSTED and has VOUCHES for this type of order.

    I am looking for someone to chin one of my accounts at the monkey madness tunnel (43 prayer)

    There isn't a specific level which I want, I'm currently at level 68, will probably want around 90 or so.

    Thanks for your time, message me or comment for more details!

    Disclaimer: I have the right to turn you down, I will only deal with users who are VERY trusted in this business, so don't waste your time if you're not. Thanks.​
     
  2. bo_burnham

    bo_burnham Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 26, 2012
    Posts:
    405
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    216
    NEED CHINNING DONE ASAP!

    pm'd!
     
  3. Laziz

    Laziz Buying 07 gold
    Laziz Donor

    Joined:
    Aug 13, 2016
    Posts:
    7,379
    Referrals:
    28
    Sythe Gold:
    4,984
    Discord Unique ID:
    276720640273154048
    Discord Username:
    Laziz#5555
    Poker Chip We Are Legion Halloween 2014
    NEED CHINNING DONE ASAP!

    I can do this for you, please add me on skype :)
     
  4. tryhard619

    tryhard619 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jan 16, 2017
    Posts:
    9
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    17
    NEED CHINNING DONE ASAP!

    @zhiroo is currently doing this for me.
     
    zhiroo likes this.
< [Paying] 83 - 99 Firemaking Through Wintertodt | 54-60 hunter >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site