Simba scripts f2p 170k/h 24/7 price check/sale

Discussion in 'Software Sales' started by Simbaseller, Feb 1, 2012.

1. Unread #1 - Feb 1, 2012 at 1:21 PM
  2. Simbaseller
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Simbaseller Newcomer

I made a script in simba and thinking about to sell it to some people.
    The reason i post it here is because i want to know how much people want to pay for this methode.
    The bot runs in a non random area, and i added the cleint crash to restart after 6h of game play. I run this script by my self 13hours each day and make 2.5/3m depends on some ge prices.
    Im not gona post the methode to safe price crashes.
    My quistion, what do you want to pay for this script, you can also pm me so whe can discus over selling the script.
    And ofcouse i can help you instal en setup simba, its not that hard but if you need help, i can help with teamviewer.

If i forgot something you can post quistions here.

3. Unread #2 - Feb 1, 2012 at 2:13 PM
  4. M_A_I_N_FTW
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

M_A_I_N_FTW Guru

Do you have an account on villavu that we can verify you?
    Am sure you don't have virus or keylogger or anything like that (Any one can just enable security.sex), it'd just be nice to know:p

5. Unread #3 - Feb 1, 2012 at 3:01 PM
  6. Simbaseller
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Simbaseller Newcomer

ofc, but i will not post it here to safe my username, people up there arent happy to see peps selling scripts. Atm i got no public scripts, because i aint got the time to hold public scripts updated. I made a duel arena fighter, to let 2 acounts fight each other for combat xp and the duel arena hood. Maybe i release laiter, but i work 6 days a week so not much time :S And if you buy the script u get a simba doc, you can read it before you run it. If you dont understand the code, whe need sone contact with msn/teamviewer to show the script is safe.

< [Paying 40 usd ] Need help with project | [vb6]Need somebody Good with VB! [PLEASE READ] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site