"Ayl" Pardon Request

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by Ayl Pardon, Jun 16, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
"Ayl" Pardon Request
  1. Unread #1 - Jun 16, 2022 at 11:23 AM
  2. Ayl Pardon
    Referrals:

Ayl Pardon Guest

"Ayl" Pardon Request

Your profile link: Profile links for all of your Sythe accounts:

sythe.org/members/ayl.1072583/

Report/post/reason that got you banned:

AYL Training service

Scammed by “AYL” & “Esketit”

Proof of contacting victims for repayment or repayment of victims:

I have repaid into the community wallet.

Anything you weren't banned for but want to confess to now:

No.

Detailed description of the events that took place and why you think we should forgive you:

What happened:

A member of staff had decided to steal wealth off of numerous customers at 3am, he had crawled through our discord services server and messaged everyone with ongoing and previous services and taken information directly off of customers. I was awoken to heaps of alerts bringing this to my attention. I immediately logged in and paid everyone that I could back instantly. I had paid back in the region of 1b-1.2b in 07.

There were issues between myself and a former Sythe Moderator who was holding me to ransom despite my TOS being clear. At that time I had a lot of personal things to deal with and decided to leave the community, I left whilst there was still people who were owed money evidenced by the reports above. I have now paid back all dues and have extended my apologies.

Why should I be forgiven:

I worked tirelessly for a long time to provide an outstanding service for my customers. I had achieved a large number of vouches from happy customers. I had a server of well over 100 regular customers who, prior to the issues, would of written gleaming reviews about me. I started my services solo and expanded too quickly without the correct safeguards in place, which bit me in the backside. Lesson has been well and truly learned. I was and am fully committed to always providing excellent service over the number of years I was a member of the community.

I believe that I will be a great asset to have back within the Sythe community. I'm a lot older and significantly maturer now. I was a $300 donator who spent way too much time on Sythe!

I'm genuinely sorry for what happened and hope that you will consider me for a pardon, especially with all the time that has passed. Thanks for considering my pardon - Ayl

Have you fully read and followed the pardon rules and requirements in this thread? Previous pardon link(s) if applicable:

Ayl requesting a pardon for Staff Scamquit

I have fully read the pardon rules and requirements.

3. Unread #2 - Jun 16, 2022 at 6:31 PM
  4. Yoshiki
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    yoloshiki
    Typhlosion Umbreon Politoed Milotic Lairon Why is there BACON in the SOAP!? Le Wubba Lubba Dub Dub The Mortyest Morty Wait, do you not have an Archer rank?
    Not sure if srs or just newfag... TOKI! AM'S YOU WEARINGS MY PANTS? Christmas 2023 Halloween 2023 Detective Two Factor Authentication User Staff of the Quarter Winner

Yoshiki Runestake.com - Slots & Original Games

"Ayl" Pardon Request

Post a new pardon from your home ip.

5. Unread #3 - Jun 17, 2022 at 12:39 PM
  6. Ayl 2
    Referrals:

Ayl 2 Guest

"Ayl" Pardon Request

Posting on Home IP :)

7. Unread #4 - Jun 18, 2022 at 12:04 AM
  8. Yoshiki
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    yoloshiki
    Typhlosion Umbreon Politoed Milotic Lairon Why is there BACON in the SOAP!? Le Wubba Lubba Dub Dub The Mortyest Morty Wait, do you not have an Archer rank?
    Not sure if srs or just newfag... TOKI! AM'S YOU WEARINGS MY PANTS? Christmas 2023 Halloween 2023 Detective Two Factor Authentication User Staff of the Quarter Winner

Yoshiki Runestake.com - Slots & Original Games

"Ayl" Pardon Request

< pardon Spartan 2.0 | Requesting a pardon >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site