[Vouches]Shroomsss-Buying 07 Gold [PA,PP]

Discussion in 'Sell Oldschool RuneScape 2007 Gold (WTB threads)' started by shroomsss, Apr 24, 2013.

[Vouches]Shroomsss-Buying 07 Gold [PA,PP]
  1. Unread #1 - Apr 24, 2013 at 9:54 AM
  2. shroomsss
    Joined:
    Apr 16, 2013
    Posts:
    21
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    shroomsss Newcomer

    [Vouches]Shroomsss-Buying 07 Gold [PA,PP]

    Shroomsss Gold Buying Shop

    BUYING 07 GOLD!!


    Pricing
    1M-5M: 4.25$
    5M+:4.30$


    Payments:
    PlayerAuctions, Paypal.
    I am a trusted Paypal user, go view my vouches to see the recent trades I made via paypal.
    NO CHARGEBACKS :)


    VOUCHES
    http://www.sythe.org/vouches-forum/1565509-shroomsss-vouche-page.html


    Send Me a Pm for my Skype

    Order Form:
    How much Mil are you selling:
    Price:
    Did you PM me for my Skype:

    ***"I'm here to build a sythe profile, not scam on it. My vouches proof that I'm legit."***

    NEVER TRADE WITHOUT A PM!
     
< Buying 07 GP. | [pa] Buying Bulk - 4$/M >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site