OSRS top 10 series!

Discussion in 'RuneScape 2007 Pictures, Videos & Progress Logs' started by Bob Gnarley, Sep 15, 2019.

?

Do you think its a good idea to bring back the top 10´s?

1. YES!

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. NO!

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
OSRS top 10 series!
  1. Unread #1 - Sep 15, 2019 at 9:42 AM
  2. Bob Gnarley
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Bob Gnarley Newcomer

OSRS top 10 series!

Good day Sythe,

My name is Pete and I´ve been playing RuneScape for almost way too long.
    I love the game and what I love most of all is what great community we have.
    The old school rs community is (if you ask me) one of the most pleasant and friendly gaming communities out there. I mean, compare the OSRS community with i.eg League Of Legends or Counter Strike, the toxic and bad energy is something we OSRS players almost never get a part of.
    The community that we have, is something that I really would like to keep on cherishing and in somehow try to make bloom even more.

And when I personally try to recall the reason that I got so in love with the community, the first thing that comes to mind are the top 10 series that Chris Archie hosted. The ability to daily have a new top 10 video waiting, and always some cool/sick/sad/rage videos to watch meant the world to me as a kid.

And as the title says, thats what I intend to bring back. I will, in a short while (and if I get enough clips to use ofc), bring back the TOP 10 series! I will upload one top 10 video daily and focus on having a bit of variation among the clips, i.eg top 10 fails, top 10 specs etc.

So if you have any clips you think would suit and if you support the idea, please submit them to me and/or if you know anyone that might know someone who got some, please have them submit their clips as well to the email provided below!

Lets keep the community alive in a fun way!

Mail: [email protected]

Kind Regards,
    Pete

PS.
    If you would like to subscribe to the channel in advance the URL is:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsNuEF8Ui9UMpGsgDYDd9IA

< old video i found i took of we do raids tekton got rekt 47 at start, idk how many finish | Ironman Progress >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site