[S] Starter f2p Pure For Low Price

Discussion in 'OSRS Pures & Skillers: Levels 3-69' started by endel, Nov 14, 2018.

[S] Starter f2p Pure For Low Price
  1. Unread #1 - Nov 14, 2018 at 2:10 PM
  2. endel
    Joined:
    Jun 17, 2018
    Posts:
    8
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    6

    endel Newcomer

    [S] Starter f2p Pure For Low Price

    Hey, I'm selling this pure that I made to try some pking. But didn't like it :) and I already have a main account I play on so I have no interest in continuing with this one.

    Imgur: The magic of the Internet

    Quest done: Tree-gnome village, Dwarf cannon, The grand tree, Waterfall
    The acc has no registered email. We'll use a middleman for the trade.
    I think 17-19M is a fair price for this acc but I'm open to offers.
     
< OSRS HP-60 RANGE 99 MAGIC 99 CMB 63 | B>F2P Pure Account >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site