Adblock breaks this site

[DONATOR/SVU](S) 115 CB ~ High Slayer ~ 1800+ Total ~ 2.2M+ Bank [VOUCHED]

Discussion in 'OSRS Main Accounts: Level 80+' started by Sundialing, Nov 22, 2015.

  1. Sundialing

    Sundialing Make your life a masterpiece. Live what you dream.

    Joined:
    May 3, 2014
    Posts:
    613
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    758
    Discord Username:
    -
    [DONATOR/SVU](S) 115 CB ~ High Slayer ~ 1800+ Total ~ 2.2M+ Bank [VOUCHED]

    Hi, here I'm selling an account that is level 115 Cb.
    All stats are 70+ with the exception of farming (69), Smithing (65), Construction (61) and Runecrafting (48).

    This account has a VERY high Slayer level which is rare to find on Sythe! Level 91 (40k xp till 92!)

    Comes with;

    Fire cape
    Fighter Torso
    Barrows Gloves
    2.2M cash + other random items.

    Quest points: 204

    1800+ Total Level!


    Log in Screen:

    [​IMG]


    Stats:

    [​IMG]


    Bank:

    [​IMG]


    Blackmarks:

    [​IMG]

    (has other mutes/bans but have all expired)


    THIS ACCOUNT ALSO HAS A VERY IMPRESSIVE RS3 ACCOUNT!

    WITH ALL SKILLS 99 EXCEPT THREE SKILLS + 120 DUNGEONEERING IN WHICH I AM RANKED TOP 70!!


    [​IMG]


    I am OPEN to offers and would prefer PayPal rather than 07GP but 07GP will be considered!

    I am NOT the original owner of this account, However, I can guarantee no recovery.

    Please NO ridiculous low offers. Any low ball offers I will ignore!

    If you have any questions then please feel free to add my skype (in my bio) or respond here or via PM.

    Thanks, again.
     
  2. swagnugget

    swagnugget Renting Out My Signature Pm Me!
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 14, 2014
    Posts:
    159
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [DONATOR/SVU](S) 115 CB ~ High Slayer ~ 1800+ Total ~ 2.2M+ Bank [VOUCHED]

    Would you accept western union?
     
  3. Sundialing

    Sundialing Make your life a masterpiece. Live what you dream.

    Joined:
    May 3, 2014
    Posts:
    613
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    758
    Discord Username:
    -
    [DONATOR/SVU](S) 115 CB ~ High Slayer ~ 1800+ Total ~ 2.2M+ Bank [VOUCHED]

    Sorry. I can't remember my password/account details for my W/U. So, for now I'm not accepting WU.
     
  4. swagnugget

    swagnugget Renting Out My Signature Pm Me!
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 14, 2014
    Posts:
    159
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [DONATOR/SVU](S) 115 CB ~ High Slayer ~ 1800+ Total ~ 2.2M+ Bank [VOUCHED]

    I can pay extra if you use western union cuz I really want the account and thats all I got right now. How much are you looking for?
     
  5. Sundialing

    Sundialing Make your life a masterpiece. Live what you dream.

    Joined:
    May 3, 2014
    Posts:
    613
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    758
    Discord Username:
    -
    [DONATOR/SVU](S) 115 CB ~ High Slayer ~ 1800+ Total ~ 2.2M+ Bank [VOUCHED]

    I'm open to offers.

    Dependent on your offer I will look into looking for my details for my W/U account.
     
  6. Sundialing

    Sundialing Make your life a masterpiece. Live what you dream.

    Joined:
    May 3, 2014
    Posts:
    613
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    758
    Discord Username:
    -
    [DONATOR/SVU](S) 115 CB ~ High Slayer ~ 1800+ Total ~ 2.2M+ Bank [VOUCHED]

    Still selling.
     
  7. Damion

    Damion Member

    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2011
    Posts:
    39
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    22
    Discord Username:
    damion
    [DONATOR/SVU](S) 115 CB ~ High Slayer ~ 1800+ Total ~ 2.2M+ Bank [VOUCHED]

    I'll bid 100$ pp
     
  8. Sundialing

    Sundialing Make your life a masterpiece. Live what you dream.

    Joined:
    May 3, 2014
    Posts:
    613
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    758
    Discord Username:
    -
    [DONATOR/SVU](S) 115 CB ~ High Slayer ~ 1800+ Total ~ 2.2M+ Bank [VOUCHED]

    Thanks. Offer noted.
     
  9. vayrin

    vayrin Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 26, 2015
    Posts:
    159
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [DONATOR/SVU](S) 115 CB ~ High Slayer ~ 1800+ Total ~ 2.2M+ Bank [VOUCHED]

    add me on skype - thearp1
     
  10. Stelios

    Stelios Active Member

    Joined:
    Jul 31, 2015
    Posts:
    216
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    4
    [DONATOR/SVU](S) 115 CB ~ High Slayer ~ 1800+ Total ~ 2.2M+ Bank [VOUCHED]

    Serious bid of $110. Let me know (y)
     
  11. Execution

    Execution BUYING ALL CS2 SKINS
    $50 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Sep 28, 2015
    Posts:
    454
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    248
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Not sure if srs or just newfag...
    [DONATOR/SVU](S) 115 CB ~ High Slayer ~ 1800+ Total ~ 2.2M+ Bank [VOUCHED]

    $120 PayPal or Bank Transfer, your choice.
     
  12. ^Nick`

    ^Nick` Forum Addict

    Joined:
    May 20, 2007
    Posts:
    508
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    4
    [DONATOR/SVU](S) 115 CB ~ High Slayer ~ 1800+ Total ~ 2.2M+ Bank [VOUCHED]

    150$ let me know if interested
     
< Looking to sell old 07 account | OSRS [1123 Total] [Fire Cape] Main Account >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site