[OSBot Only] ✔️Eagle Scripts' Private Scripts | 150+ Satisfied Customers | Fully Automated Farms

Discussion in 'RuneScape Programming' started by Eagle Scripts, Jan 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
[OSBot Only] ✔️Eagle Scripts' Private Scripts | 150+ Satisfied Customers | Fully Automated Farms
  1. Unread #1 - Jan 20, 2019 at 8:25 AM
  2. Eagle Scripts
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Eagle Scripts Grand Master

[​IMG]

Eagle Scripts' Private Scripts

I have decided to post my Private Scripting Service thread on this forum as well. Don't let the date of this thread fool you; I've already completed 150+ Private Script Orders with many satisfied and returning customers, many of them being 900$+ projects. I know what I'm doing.

- I strive for completing orders as soon as possible, with them maintaining the quality I like to deliver. Sometimes orders are already completed on the day of request.
    - I am not known for being cheap. If you're looking for a cheap private script, you might want to look for somebody else.
    - I only deliver scripts once I deem them stable and them having the standard High Quality I'd like to deliver.
    - Private Scripts Can Include A Fully Automated Muling System.
    - Private Scripts Can Include Account Switching On Ban.

- By contacting me regarding a private script, you automatically accept my TOS

Current Total Amount Of Private Scripts Finished

TOS
    - You do not have the right to re-sell this product
    - You can not hold me accountable for any losses/bans by the use of this script
    - The script will be linked to your OSBot account. If any other OSBot account tries running your script, the script won't work and your support for the script will thereby be withdrawn
    - The script will be delivered with 2 free months of bug support service. In this period bugs will be fixed for free. (This does not include adding new features)
    - All payments towards me are final

Please send me a PM regarding any Private Scripts.​

Last edited: Jan 20, 2019
  3. Unread #2 - Feb 12, 2019 at 11:06 PM
  4. Vansftw
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Vansftw Apprentice

Pm me i got a project

5. Unread #3 - Feb 14, 2019 at 1:21 PM
  6. Eagle Scripts
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Eagle Scripts Grand Master

Done

< Looking For A Simba Scripter | SirScripts Private Scripting OSRS (Requests and shop) >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site