Adblock breaks this site

Nexicova's Fire Cape service. (2 Free fire capes for vouchs, getting started)

Discussion in 'RS3 Fire Cape & Kiln Cape Services' started by Nexicova, Nov 22, 2009.

  1. Nexicova

    Nexicova Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 21, 2009
    Posts:
    5
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Nexicova's Fire Cape service. (2 Free fire capes for vouchs, getting started)

    Free capes left: 0.

    [​IMG]

    Contents
    I. Price
    II. Stat Requirements
    III. Item Requirements
    IV. Completed Fire Cape Pictures
    V. Security Precautions
    VI. Contact Information
    VII. F.A.Q
    VIII. Vouches


    I. Price

    Starting out I am going to be offering the first 2 capes for free. After that I am charging 1 Runescape membership pin per cape, or $4.00 USD via paypal. An extra option: If you are willing to do the waves of the fight caves up to wave 61, you will only have to pay $2.00 USD.

    I also ask that if I get you a fire cape to please give me a vouch.

    II. Stat Requirements

    Ranged: 75+
    Defence: 40+
    Prayer: 43+

    These are absolute Minimum requirements. At this time I'm not offering fire capes for people with less than these requirements.

    III. Item Requirement

    The following gear setup is mainly a guideline it can vary slightly depending on your ranged/defence levels. This gear setup is assuming the minimum requirements. If you have any questions as to gear substitutes you can contact me through PM on the forums

    Inventory: 2 Ranging Potions, 8 Saradomin Brews and 18 Super Restore Potions.

    Gear Best To Worst:

    Helmet: Verac's, Ranging Helmet, Helm Of Neitiznot, Rune Full Helmet.

    Amulet: Fury, Ranging Amulet, Glory.

    Cape: Ava's Accumulator.

    Body: Karil's, Black D'hide.

    Legs: Verac's, Rune, Karils, Black D'hide.

    Shield: Dragon fire, Obsidian, Rune Kite, Prayer Book.

    Boots: Ranger, Dragon, Rune, Snakeskin.

    Ring: Archer's (optional)

    Gloves: Any RFD Gloves, Regen Brace, Combat Brace, Black D'hide vambs.

    Weapons: Rune C'Bow, Karils X Bow, Crystal Bow x 2.

    Ammo:

    Rune C'Bow - Diamond Bolts (e) 1500+
    - Runite Bolts 1500+
    - Broad Bolts 2000+
    - Mithril Bolts 3000+

    Karils X Bow - Bolt Racks 3500+

    IF: you have questions about other sets of gear, feel free to PM me.


    IV. Completed Fire Cape Pictures


    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    V. Security Precautions

    If you don't trust me or just want to watch your fire cape's progress I'm offering to show you through a TeamViewer presentation.

    I have had a person known as Sad Clown/ Mistaken try to scam people using my excact post, look out for these people.

    TeamViewer is an application which can let you view someone else's computer screen you can get/learn more about TeamViewer or download it from: http://www.teamviewer.com/index.aspx This is only if you want to watch your fire capes progress or have trust issues with me.

    VI. Contact Information

    My one and only E-Mail Address for MSN and Paypal:

    Quote:
    [email protected]
    I will only associate with you through MSN.

    If asked I will PM you on the forums, if for any reason you ask and this request is refused then you are not talking to me, please post this person's name in this thread so others can look out for scammers.


    VII. F.A.Q

    1. What happens if I fail the attempt?
    A: I will refund your money, and if you want I will try again, free of charge.

    2. How many fire capes have I gotten?
    A: I have gotten 24 fire capes since I have started counting. Most of them for friends. I only recently had the idea to do it for others, for a small fee of course.

    3. How long do I take to get through the caves?
    A: Depends on your ranged level, but usually around 2-3 hours.

    VIII. Vouches

     
  2. i Chea i

    i Chea i Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 16, 2008
    Posts:
    194
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Nexicova's Fire Cape service. (2 Free fire capes for vouchs, getting started)

    Im interested on one of your free fire capes. Ill probably get you to do one fore me sometime next week when my level 110 is unbanned.:)
     
  3. Nexicova

    Nexicova Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 21, 2009
    Posts:
    5
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Nexicova's Fire Cape service. (2 Free fire capes for vouchs, getting started)

    Consider the spot reserved mate :)
     
  4. pokemon_friends

    pokemon_friends Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 7, 2009
    Posts:
    702
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Nexicova's Fire Cape service. (2 Free fire capes for vouchs, getting started)

    posting
     
  5. 5th Dimension Being

    5th Dimension Being Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Nov 16, 2009
    Posts:
    326
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Nexicova's Fire Cape service. (2 Free fire capes for vouchs, getting started)

    Dang i want a fire cape!!!! =@ only 71 range:'(
     
  6. karmaz

    karmaz Newcomer

    Joined:
    Apr 6, 2009
    Posts:
    5
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Nexicova's Fire Cape service. (2 Free fire capes for vouchs, getting started)

    Hey I would like a fire cape I can get to jad no problem with alot of brews prayer pots and super restores left but I keep messing up with the prayer switching. Can you get me the fire cape I got all supplies 96 range 44 prayer 42 defense
     
  7. Lonely One

    Lonely One Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 15, 2009
    Posts:
    337
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Nexicova's Fire Cape service. (2 Free fire capes for vouchs, getting started)

    I'd let you do my cape, but please explain why you get banned before?

    MSN in Sig
     
  8. krazeesk8t3r

    krazeesk8t3r Active Member

    Joined:
    Nov 22, 2009
    Posts:
    167
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Nexicova's Fire Cape service. (2 Free fire capes for vouchs, getting started)

    Can you do the cape for me? I also sent you an email.
     
  9. Nexicova

    Nexicova Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 21, 2009
    Posts:
    5
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Nexicova's Fire Cape service. (2 Free fire capes for vouchs, getting started)

    if you want a fire cape you must add me through msn, i won't waste my time pming you on sythe or responding on my thread.
     
  10. Mr Ish

    Mr Ish Member

    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2009
    Posts:
    34
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Nexicova's Fire Cape service. (2 Free fire capes for vouchs, getting started)

    This guy is amazing...
    I was panicing because I had 2 restores and 1 brew left on wave 60... this guy not only used his own spare time to get me me my fire cape he also gave me advice on my way to jad...

    A miracle worker I would recommend him to anyone and I will personally only be using him from now on.
     
  11. Nexicova

    Nexicova Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 21, 2009
    Posts:
    5
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Nexicova's Fire Cape service. (2 Free fire capes for vouchs, getting started)

    bump ~~~
     
  12. krazeesk8t3r

    krazeesk8t3r Active Member

    Joined:
    Nov 22, 2009
    Posts:
    167
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Nexicova's Fire Cape service. (2 Free fire capes for vouchs, getting started)

    This kid just hacked me.
     
  13. pokemon_friends

    pokemon_friends Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 7, 2009
    Posts:
    702
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Nexicova's Fire Cape service. (2 Free fire capes for vouchs, getting started)

    same this kids a bitch
     
< Open for two capes, $6/2pins, jads = $2/pin | Beast and Kemos Firecape,Defender,and Pc services! First 5 services free! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site