Adblock breaks this site

[$50 Donator]Selling an ACTUAL OG

Discussion in 'Xbox Accounts and Gamertags' started by 7ouch, Apr 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 7ouch

    7ouch Atlas.
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 1, 2009
    Posts:
    1,064
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [$50 Donator]Selling an ACTUAL OG

    I am selling the gamertag Sta***ize.
    It is 9 letters and looks really good IMO. I have had the account for quite a while now and no longer want it.
    Its a no prestige 50 with a 2.5ish K/D on BO1 and no real stats on any other games.
    I also have CS:GO purchased on the account and $.06 balance remaining.

    I am looking for around $80 obo, highest bid will win if reasonable. Looking for Paypal, Moneypak, Amazon, or RSGP. I would like you to be semi trusted if doing Paypal.

    PM me for confirmation on the name of the tag, I can message you on Xbox.

    Link to Vouches(50):
    http://www.sythe.org/vouches-forum/1314851-7ouch.html

    Proof:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
     
  2. Testament

    Testament Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2013
    Posts:
    272
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [$50 Donator]Selling an ACTUAL OG

    Start you off with $30.00 paypal. :) GLWS.
     
  3. Dependable M

    Dependable M I laugh at the Rogue's of the world haha

    Joined:
    Feb 17, 2013
    Posts:
    362
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Easter 2013 Tier 1 Prizebox
    [$50 Donator]Selling an ACTUAL OG

    $100 is pretty steep for this nine letter (I have an idea what it is), however I am interested. I'll keep an eye on this thread.
     
  4. 7ouch

    7ouch Atlas.
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 1, 2009
    Posts:
    1,064
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [$50 Donator]Selling an ACTUAL OG

    Price is not too firm, your guess is likely correct. I will PM you the tag.

    edit: lowered it a bit
     
  5. Dependable M

    Dependable M I laugh at the Rogue's of the world haha

    Joined:
    Feb 17, 2013
    Posts:
    362
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Easter 2013 Tier 1 Prizebox
    [$50 Donator]Selling an ACTUAL OG

    I pm'd you
     
  6. 7ouch

    7ouch Atlas.
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 1, 2009
    Posts:
    1,064
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [$50 Donator]Selling an ACTUAL OG

    The account is likely being sold, no longer accepting offers at this time.
     
  7. Sol

    Sol Member

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2014
    Posts:
    48
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    5
    [$50 Donator]Selling an ACTUAL OG

    abl…? Pretty nice tag glws.
     
  8. Snickhers

    Snickhers Newcomer

    Joined:
    Apr 15, 2014
    Posts:
    4
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [$50 Donator]Selling an ACTUAL OG

    I am interested can you please message me on skype I have money ready message me on skype or kik

    Skype: U_WuV_MeH

    KiK: U_WuV_MeH

    please message me

    andI will pay the price you want
     
  9. Dependable M

    Dependable M I laugh at the Rogue's of the world haha

    Joined:
    Feb 17, 2013
    Posts:
    362
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Easter 2013 Tier 1 Prizebox
    [$50 Donator]Selling an ACTUAL OG


    This thread will be closed. If you all have not been paying attention the owner of this thread has been banned.
     
< Friend Selling OG 2 Word. | OG 4 letter for sale >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site