Adblock breaks this site

HABBO US | Loads of stuff

Discussion in 'MMO Item/Gold Trading' started by Ganzta-Freak, Oct 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ganzta-Freak

    Ganzta-Freak Grand Master
    $5 USD Donor

    Joined:
    May 18, 2007
    Posts:
    2,307
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    HABBO US | Loads of stuff

  2. xtoz

    xtoz Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 20, 2009
    Posts:
    291
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    HABBO US | Loads of stuff

    Since when do you play habbo xD

    Vouch this guy is super legit sold me a steam a while back would trust him with my money.!
     
  3. Ganzta-Freak

    Ganzta-Freak Grand Master
    $5 USD Donor

    Joined:
    May 18, 2007
    Posts:
    2,307
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    HABBO US | Loads of stuff

    Haha, I'm all around selling everything. :D
     
  4. Snares

    Snares Member

    Joined:
    Sep 18, 2009
    Posts:
    92
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    HABBO US | Loads of stuff

    lucky to get 5$ for that room tbh, it's all junk :/
    no offense.
    the pura minibars blue icms and blue teles were given away by the masses.. so theyre worth nothing, beds, hc tvs, digi tvs, grunge couches, xrays.. it's all junk.
     
  5. Wow-Habbo

    Wow-Habbo Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 20, 2008
    Posts:
    472
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    HABBO US | Loads of stuff

    Im not too knowledge able on habbo USA values, but i thik id be willing to offer $5 for it, seems alot of furni for $5 tbh
     
  6. Ganzta-Freak

    Ganzta-Freak Grand Master
    $5 USD Donor

    Joined:
    May 18, 2007
    Posts:
    2,307
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    HABBO US | Loads of stuff

    Go buy it with your credit card or cell and pay $50 then.

    Then simply don't speak.
     
  7. Wow-Habbo

    Wow-Habbo Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 20, 2008
    Posts:
    472
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    HABBO US | Loads of stuff

    I made an offer aswell, was just saying im not an expert... Jesus you think alot of yourself
     
  8. Snares

    Snares Member

    Joined:
    Sep 18, 2009
    Posts:
    92
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    HABBO US | Loads of stuff

    dude, im way richer than you on habbo and ive been playing habbo UK since 2001 and habbo USA since it was opened.
    you can keep your petty junk, because absolutely NO ONE will buy that crap for ten bucks rofl.
    not when they could just go buy 20 pure hc for the same price.

    get over yourself nub
    xoxo
     
  9. Ganzta-Freak

    Ganzta-Freak Grand Master
    $5 USD Donor

    Joined:
    May 18, 2007
    Posts:
    2,307
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    HABBO US | Loads of stuff

    I don't care that you've played Habbo for 8 years. You're just making a fool of yourself, which I find pretty funny. I don't even play Habbo USA or any Habbo; I'm just selling it because I got it from a friend there. So I don't care that you are richer than me on Habbo USA. Of course you are. That doesn't make you cool. And what are you gonna do now you are richer than me on Habbo USA? I'm probably richer in real life than your whole generation will ever be so fuck off with your Habbo shit. Nobody cares. Try again.
     
< Super Rare 4 £11 | offer on [2] uk black currant ICM >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site