Selling Gold V Account, offers please

Discussion in 'LoL Accounts' started by TheGovernor, Aug 6, 2014.

Selling Gold V Account, offers please
  1. Unread #1 - Aug 6, 2014 at 4:37 PM
  2. TheGovernor
    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2013
    Posts:
    141
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    TheGovernor Active Member
    Banned

    Selling Gold V Account, offers please

    I'm selling my Gold V ranked account on League of Legends. I recently bought a smurf and had a friend of mine play on it and got it to Plat for me so i won't be using this account anymore. Not sure what its worth due to it only being gold V but I have a crap ton of champs. The screenshot below is a shot of the champs I do NOT own since the list is much smaller.

    Please leave me offers, I will go first to trusted users only, and will only work with people that I don't feel like will charge me back.

    Paypal or Moneypak payments ONLY

    Thanks for looking!

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
     
  3. Unread #2 - Aug 7, 2014 at 3:19 PM
  4. TheGovernor
    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2013
    Posts:
    141
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    TheGovernor Active Member
    Banned

    Selling Gold V Account, offers please

    Le_bump!
     
  5. Unread #3 - Aug 9, 2014 at 11:43 AM
  6. TheGovernor
    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2013
    Posts:
    141
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    TheGovernor Active Member
    Banned

    Selling Gold V Account, offers please

    bump!
     
< [OCE]Silver 5 | [WTS] TR Platinum Account [SVU] [$50+ Donor] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site