[TRUSTED][134+ ACCS SOLD] Selling 10hp 99magic pure , combat 50

Discussion in 'OSRS Pures & Skillers: Levels 3-69' started by sl0ta, Nov 11, 2013.

[TRUSTED][134+ ACCS SOLD] Selling 10hp 99magic pure , combat 50
  1. Unread #1 - Nov 11, 2013 at 7:49 AM
  2. sl0ta
    Joined:
    Jan 13, 2008
    Posts:
    1,784
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    sl0ta Guru

    [TRUSTED][134+ ACCS SOLD] Selling 10hp 99magic pure , combat 50


    [​IMG]
    ​


    Payment methods accepted:

    • REAL LIFE CURRENCY
      [​IMG]
      All money payment are provided through PlayerAuction or Western Union. Buying acount is easy and safe, just click on picture of your wanted account and check out with Playerauctions. If you have any questions contact me on skype. Price in Playeracutions is higher becuase of additional fees.





    • WESTERN UNION
      For paying with western union contact me on skype. Do not buy through PA!



    • OLDSCHOOL RUNESCAPE RSGP
      For paying with rsgp contact me on skype/sythe pm/mail


    What you are buying:

    You are buying full ownership of runescape account. It includes all these details:

    • Actual and previous passwords
    • Old recoverys
    • Exact creation date
    • Membership payment history
    • IP adress of creation
    • Any additional information


    For all bought accounts I provide these after sale services:
    • Account Recovery Serviceā„¢
      This service protects you ,when you loose your account details or you can not recover/unlock your account ,when it was hacked. I graduate you successful recovery of your account back to you anytime you need it.
    • Account Unbanning Serviceā„¢
      This service protects you from BAN ,when you decide to bot on your account. When you botted on your account and you get BAN for it, I will post special appeal offence. This appeal will unban your account ,so you continue playing on it.

    Info about me:

    I joined the Sythe in January 2008. One year later I decided to start selling accounts. I started with some obby pures and how times goes I end up with this account shop. During these years I sold many accounts and I have many happy customers, who always return back ,if they want new account. There were not made any scam report against me, because I always deal with problems and listen to my customers. You should try it and you will see. Here are some important numbers about me and my trades:

    Vouches: 97
    You can find them here.

    Sold accounts: 87 on Sythe.org + 47 on Playerauctions.com

    Playerauctions.com feedback: 100% (47 Positive)
    You can find it here.

    ​

    Contact information:



    FAQ:

    How do I buy account?

    Its very easy and simple. Find your favorite account and click anywhere on picture . You will be redirected to Playerauctions webpage ,where you have to click on blue bar with text "Secure checkout". Now you will have to login into your Playerauctions account, if you do not have one , you can register here. There is only one last step until you are finished. Once you are logged in select your prefered payment option and make a payment.

    How fast will I receive my account?

    Once you payed for account, you will receive it in 48 hours. In many cases I provide all account information to Playerauction for verification in 5 minutes after I receive notice about your payment. Then it all depends on them. Average waiting time on account information is 3 hours.

    Do you accept RSGP as a payment?

    Yes price is in picture. I am accepting only Oldschool runescape rsgp. To pay with oldschool runescape rsgp please contact me, do not purchase throught Playerauctions.

    Are you the original owner of these accounts?

    Yes I am original owner and creator, therefore I have all info and I can affirm you ,that account will not be hacked by some previous owner.

    Why some of your accounts have only 98s skills ,but you count it as skillcape?

    Because I train my accounts for every customer and I know how it feels to have a "99 skillcape party" . So all account ,who have 98 in some skill , have only few XP left till 99 ,so YOU CAN MAKE YOUR OWN GRATZ PARTY!!
     
  3. Unread #2 - Nov 11, 2013 at 8:01 AM
  4. imgonnabot
    Joined:
    Aug 8, 2010
    Posts:
    80
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    imgonnabot Member

    [TRUSTED][134+ ACCS SOLD] Selling 10hp 99magic pure , combat 50

    Started purchase on PA.
     
  5. Unread #3 - Nov 11, 2013 at 8:06 AM
  6. sl0ta
    Joined:
    Jan 13, 2008
    Posts:
    1,784
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    sl0ta Guru

    [TRUSTED][134+ ACCS SOLD] Selling 10hp 99magic pure , combat 50

    Hello,

    your payment is in verification process by Playerauctions. It should be verifed soon, then I will provide all account info to Playerauctions.com. Once info is provided ,they will have to verify it which will take maximally 2 hours. Once info was verifed ,you will receive email notfication with all informations. If you have any questions ,add me on skype or pm me. Thanks.
     
  7. Unread #4 - Nov 11, 2013 at 10:04 AM
  8. Ice
    Joined:
    Jul 14, 2012
    Posts:
    327
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    80

    Ice Forum Addict

    [TRUSTED][134+ ACCS SOLD] Selling 10hp 99magic pure , combat 50

    is your pricing negotiable?
     
  9. Unread #5 - Nov 11, 2013 at 2:56 PM
  10. imgonnabot
    Joined:
    Aug 8, 2010
    Posts:
    80
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    imgonnabot Member

    [TRUSTED][134+ ACCS SOLD] Selling 10hp 99magic pure , combat 50

    Bought the account. Vouch for sl0ta. Awesome seller, excellent communication.
     
  11. Unread #6 - Nov 12, 2013 at 8:14 AM
  12. Dkay
    Joined:
    Feb 10, 2009
    Posts:
    814
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Dkay Apprentice
    Banned

    [TRUSTED][134+ ACCS SOLD] Selling 10hp 99magic pure , combat 50

    keen - msgd u on skype - already have u added :)
     
< [B] Maxed Zerker or Barrows Pure | Obby Mauler!!!! [55 Slay- Mithss] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site