Netflix Giftcards - UP TO 80% OFF | $15 Netflix GC for $3.49 | BTC/ETH/LTC Accepted

Discussion in 'Gift Card Market' started by Synereo, Jan 23, 2019.

Netflix Giftcards - UP TO 80% OFF | $15 Netflix GC for $3.49 | BTC/ETH/LTC Accepted
  1. Unread #1 - Jan 23, 2019 at 7:10 AM
  2. Synereo
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Synereo Newcomer

[​IMG]

These giftcards apply a USD balance on your account, so they only work for US-region Netflix accounts. If you are not from the US, you can use a US VPN to create a new account and redeem the giftcard, then proceed to use the service without a VPN. If you want, I can also create a new Netflix account for you (with your designated email) and apply the giftcard.

[​IMG]

Current Price Rate: 77.50% off (Pay 22.50% total card value. Ex: $30 Giftcard for $6.75 USD)
    For bulk purchases, the price will be 80% off.

Q: How do I redeem the gift card?
    A: Create an account with a VPN in the USA and redeem the gift card. You'll always get 1 month for free.

Q: Will this work worldwide?

A: Yes! But not on existing accounts. You have to create a new account with a US VPN, redeem the code, then you can proceed to use the account without a VPN.

Q: Why do I get the error 'An error occurred during gift redemption - please try again later.' when I try to redeem my code?
    A: Some VPNs are banned from Netflix, so please try another IP/VPN. It has been reported that a lot of NordVPN's US IPs are restricted.

Term of Services
    - Codes are checked for validity twice daily, so no refunds or replacements for non-working code claims (they are also checked before sending over)
    - These codes only work for US accounts. If you purchase this for another country, there are no refunds. You can create a US account with a VPN and it'll work.

Visit our shop: Shoppy.gg Storefront
    View our current Netflix Giftcard stock: Netflix Giftcard Stock
    View our feedback: Shoppy.gg Feedback

^ dervieboy likes this.
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2019
< Selling 100$ Fogo de Chao giftcard 80% | [300+ Vouches] Selling $90 Amazon.com GC for Crypto (BTC, ETH, BCH, LTC) >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site