Adblock breaks this site

Selling Paypal funds!

Discussion in 'Digital Currency and Non-Game Sales' started by The Black Tux, Oct 8, 2012.

  1. The Black Tux

    The Black Tux Veteran
    The Black Tux Donor Java Programmers PHP Programmers

    Joined:
    Apr 19, 2009
    Posts:
    10,306
    Referrals:
    30
    Sythe Gold:
    55
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Two Factor Authentication User Cool Kid Former OMM Cook RsProd Sythe Awards 2012 Winner Village Drunk
    Selling Paypal funds!

    Offer what you have to offer!

    I'm too old for scammers, so don't bother.

    Thanks
     
  2. iJava

    iJava .Previously known as RSGoldRush
    $200 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Nov 21, 2011
    Posts:
    1,204
    Referrals:
    11
    Sythe Gold:
    491
    Discord Unique ID:
    220055593568829441
    Selling Paypal funds!

    In exchange for what exactly?
     
  3. The Black Tux

    The Black Tux Veteran
    The Black Tux Donor Java Programmers PHP Programmers

    Joined:
    Apr 19, 2009
    Posts:
    10,306
    Referrals:
    30
    Sythe Gold:
    55
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Two Factor Authentication User Cool Kid Former OMM Cook RsProd Sythe Awards 2012 Winner Village Drunk
    Selling Paypal funds!

    I'm open to offers.
     
  4. Silver

    Silver Previously known as: Silver_J
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 9, 2011
    Posts:
    2,046
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Paypal funds!

    I have a $5 Amazon GC , I know it's not much but could you offer any paypal funds for it ?
     
  5. The Black Tux

    The Black Tux Veteran
    The Black Tux Donor Java Programmers PHP Programmers

    Joined:
    Apr 19, 2009
    Posts:
    10,306
    Referrals:
    30
    Sythe Gold:
    55
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Two Factor Authentication User Cool Kid Former OMM Cook RsProd Sythe Awards 2012 Winner Village Drunk
    Selling Paypal funds!

    $3 :)
     
  6. mmorpg

    mmorpg Buy high, sell low
    mmorpg Donor

    Joined:
    Dec 24, 2007
    Posts:
    2,736
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    98
    Discord Unique ID:
    458262678704750594
    Discord Username:
    mmorpg2
    Two Factor Authentication User Extreme Homosex <3 n4n0 Gohan has AIDS
    Selling Paypal funds!

    International banktransfer: 92%
    Paysafecards: 92%
    Onebip credit: 175%

    Let's see if I can help you out here.

    Cheers!
     
  7. The Black Tux

    The Black Tux Veteran
    The Black Tux Donor Java Programmers PHP Programmers

    Joined:
    Apr 19, 2009
    Posts:
    10,306
    Referrals:
    30
    Sythe Gold:
    55
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Two Factor Authentication User Cool Kid Former OMM Cook RsProd Sythe Awards 2012 Winner Village Drunk
    Selling Paypal funds!

    Add me, I'm interested in IBT
     
  8. printingray

    printingray Member

    Joined:
    Oct 9, 2012
    Posts:
    37
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Paypal funds!

    What kind of offer?
     
  9. autonomic1

    autonomic1 Active Member

    Joined:
    Feb 29, 2012
    Posts:
    157
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Paypal funds!

    Are you interested in IRL items? If so, I have some stuff to sell.
     
  10. The Black Tux

    The Black Tux Veteran
    The Black Tux Donor Java Programmers PHP Programmers

    Joined:
    Apr 19, 2009
    Posts:
    10,306
    Referrals:
    30
    Sythe Gold:
    55
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Two Factor Authentication User Cool Kid Former OMM Cook RsProd Sythe Awards 2012 Winner Village Drunk
    Selling Paypal funds!

    I can do IRL items, just offer so I can see what you have.
     
  11. cloud-xx

    cloud-xx Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 23, 2011
    Posts:
    166
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Paypal funds!

    70$ USD Moneybookers
     
< Trading 70$ moneybookers account for 70$ PP | NetDragon TQ Game eCard $25 >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site