Adblock breaks this site

I AM now open for trainig :)

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 Skill Training' started by stop 123, Aug 8, 2008.

  1. stop 123

    stop 123 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 26, 2008
    Posts:
    138
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I AM now open for trainig :)

    hello all i am doing training service for people who want me to here are the rules.

    Rules
    =====
    1) you must supply account with things needed


    Good Things
    ==========
    1) Can be any level even level 3! as long as you supply things needed
    2)You keep all things cought/cut/flectched/made etc...
    3) its 100% free

    how to reply
    =========

    Username:
    Skill you want training:
    Level now:
    Level you want it:
    email:
     
  2. Dragonite

    Dragonite Active Member

    Joined:
    Feb 9, 2008
    Posts:
    103
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I AM now open for trainig :)

    Username: dragonite
    Skill you want training:range
    Level now:37
    Level you want it: 45 - 50
    email: [email protected]
     
  3. stop 123

    stop 123 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 26, 2008
    Posts:
    138
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I AM now open for trainig :)

  4. ~pUrPlE sLuRp~

    ~pUrPlE sLuRp~ Active Member

    Joined:
    Aug 5, 2008
    Posts:
    119
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I AM now open for trainig :)

    Username:luv 2 sk i l
    Skill you want training:fishing
    Level now:1
    Level you want it:30+
    email:p[email protected]
     
  5. I am not high anymore

    I am not high anymore Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 30, 2008
    Posts:
    301
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I AM now open for trainig :)

    Username: i am not high anymore
    Skill you want training: range
    Level now: 55
    Level you want it: 60
    email: [email protected]
     
  6. stop 123

    stop 123 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 26, 2008
    Posts:
    138
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I AM now open for trainig :)

    still open
     
  7. stop 123

    stop 123 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 26, 2008
    Posts:
    138
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I AM now open for trainig :)

    open still :p
     
  8. stop 123

    stop 123 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 26, 2008
    Posts:
    138
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I AM now open for trainig :)

    i need a job :)
     
< NEED FLAX SPINNER & PICKER FOR 1k for.. | NeEeD sOmE1 2tRaIn My SkIlLeR! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site