Adblock breaks this site

Needed: 40 mage & 67 construction on 2 accounts.

Discussion in 'Oldschool 07 RuneScape Skill Training' started by tehsuperginge, Sep 1, 2013.

  1. tehsuperginge

    tehsuperginge Oh God How Did This Get Here I Am Not Good With Computer

    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2009
    Posts:
    1,679
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    2
    Needed: 40 mage & 67 construction on 2 accounts.

    Accounts will be fresh onto tutorial island. Training can be done by hand or botted. As they are still on tutorial island, I will provide cash for supplies to another account of yours and you can transfer later, or I will provide cash for supplies once they are off tutorial island. Will also want a lectern built in each house if possible.

    Post your price and how much you need for supplies.

    Only looking for vouched providers - no newcomers or obvious 'vaders.
     
  2. Ice on Fire

    Ice on Fire Apprentice
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Jun 11, 2013
    Posts:
    770
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    2
    Needed: 40 mage & 67 construction on 2 accounts.

    Add me on Skype: ice_on_fires will discuss there.
    Click my sig for vouches.
     
  3. tehsuperginge

    tehsuperginge Oh God How Did This Get Here I Am Not Good With Computer

    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2009
    Posts:
    1,679
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    2
    Needed: 40 mage & 67 construction on 2 accounts.

    I will add whoever ends up doing it - please post your price like I said in the first post.
     
  4. MafiaGP

    MafiaGP Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2013
    Posts:
    82
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Needed: 40 mage & 67 construction on 2 accounts.

    hey, i could do the mage for free for you. if you are interested please feel free to add my skype: mafia.gp
     
  5. Ice on Fire

    Ice on Fire Apprentice
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Jun 11, 2013
    Posts:
    770
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    2
    Needed: 40 mage & 67 construction on 2 accounts.

    Price: 6m for both accounts. 3m each.
    Will air strike all the way till confuse/weaken/curse. Please provide the runes+ iron armor to splash.
    Construction:
    1-8: Crude wooden chairs
    8-22: regular wooden chairs
    22-33: oak dining tables
    33-67: oak larders
     
  6. Tempah2k0

    Tempah2k0 Active Member

    Joined:
    Oct 29, 2009
    Posts:
    168
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Needed: 40 mage & 67 construction on 2 accounts.

    I'll do construction for 2.5M each account, Free mage for both accounts.

    PM me.
     
  7. tehsuperginge

    tehsuperginge Oh God How Did This Get Here I Am Not Good With Computer

    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2009
    Posts:
    1,679
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    2
    Needed: 40 mage & 67 construction on 2 accounts.

    Still looking. Please make sure to give me a price and the cost of supplies you'd need.
     
  8. Nidalee

    Nidalee Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 26, 2013
    Posts:
    297
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Needed: 40 mage & 67 construction on 2 accounts.

    I can do the magic only if you wanted, PM me.
     
  9. Chezaneyy

    Chezaneyy Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Dec 9, 2020
    Posts:
    322
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    322
    Discord Unique ID:
    516394944093487208
    Discord Username:
    Chezaney
    Needed: 40 mage & 67 construction on 2 accounts.

< MahraSkilling — OSRS Skilling Services ⭐ NEW HERE BUILDING TRUST SERRVICES FOR VOUCH | Need Range >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site