[BUYING] 51 RANGE 1 PRAY low level fire cape

Discussion in 'Runescape 2007 Fire Cape Services' started by Bot on my Box, Feb 7, 2017.

[BUYING] 51 RANGE 1 PRAY low level fire cape
  1. Unread #1 - Feb 7, 2017 at 7:34 AM
  2. Bot on my Box
    Joined:
    Apr 27, 2016
    Posts:
    586
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    641

    Bot on my Box Forum Addict
    $50 USD Donor New

    [BUYING] 51 RANGE 1 PRAY low level fire cape

    BEFORE POSTING: You must have proof of at least three 1 prayer firecapes.

    I'm looking to get a very low level firecape (51 ranged, or even lower if you're able - let me know). I'm aware these take hours and hours, so I'm willing to compensate you fairly. Please post or PM me to talk further. I want you to give me your cost of the whole thing. You'll provide gear + supplies, so factor that in.

    I'm available to do this within 24 hrs of contact. The account is at 25 ranged, 10hp right now, leaving it like that until a reputable user can lock in a deal with me on stats + price.
     
< Looking for Only Jad | Need waves 35-63 completed, 91 range, good gear >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site