Adblock breaks this site

**Need trusted, dedicated fisher!**

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 Skill Training' started by Vital, Aug 11, 2008.

  1. Vital

    Vital Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 9, 2008
    Posts:
    66
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    **Need trusted, dedicated fisher!**

    I've been looking for someone to fish me lobbies recently. I've searching around frantically, and posting all over the place. However, all the trainers I've used were kind of shady, and were always "Busy" with something else. They never got to me. ...Ever. So, I'm here in search of dedicated fisher. I'm looking for A FREE SERVICE, so I'm not expecting much. Please fill out the following form:


    How many you will fish:
    Dedicated** Y/N:
    How many vouches?:
    How long it will take:
    MSN:

    Thanks guys. ^_^

    **Being a "Dedicated" trainer means you will be on constantly, and you are very productive when you are on. You get the job done right, and you get it done fast
     
  2. lasdesigns30

    lasdesigns30 Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    **Need trusted, dedicated fisher!**

    How many you will fish: watever ya need
    Dedicated** Y/N: Y
    How many vouches?: Im new, im looking to get vouches
    How long it will take: ill be up for the next 5 hours
    MSN: [email protected]
     
  3. styled

    styled Active Member

    Joined:
    Aug 4, 2008
    Posts:
    162
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    **Need trusted, dedicated fisher!**

    i can do it

    please tell me your msn
     
  4. AftarDark

    AftarDark Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 2, 2008
    Posts:
    245
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    **Need trusted, dedicated fisher!**

    How many you will fish: However many you need.
    Dedicated** Y/N: Y
    How many vouches?: 3
    How long it will take: I'll be online for like 10 hours more.
    MSN: [email protected]
     
  5. Vital

    Vital Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 9, 2008
    Posts:
    66
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    **Need trusted, dedicated fisher!**

< vouche training | [SIZE="4"]need a free str trainer :)[/SIZE] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site