Adblock breaks this site

[$50 Donor][07]Candarin's Questing Services[SVU][25+Vouches][RSGP+PP]

Discussion in 'Oldschool 07 RuneScape Questing Services' started by candarin, Aug 29, 2013.

  1. candarin

    candarin Potamus
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 11, 2013
    Posts:
    541
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [$50 Donor][07]Candarin's Questing Services[SVU][25+Vouches][RSGP+PP]

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]​

    Code:
    Quests wanted done:
    Payment method:
    MM or going first:
    Your skype:
    Have you added me [Y/N]
    Bulk questing is negotiable, and credits to La for format. Also, I won't be doing DT for the time being, nor will I serve I use Range.
     
  2. candarin

    candarin Potamus
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 11, 2013
    Posts:
    541
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [$50 Donor][07]Candarin's Questing Services[SVU][25+Vouches][RSGP+PP]

    Bump first 5 customers will recieve a discounted price, add my skype to talk.
     
  3. candarin

    candarin Potamus
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 11, 2013
    Posts:
    541
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [$50 Donor][07]Candarin's Questing Services[SVU][25+Vouches][RSGP+PP]

    Bump..
     
  4. MerkedMuch

    MerkedMuch Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 15, 2013
    Posts:
    16
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    6
    [$50 Donor][07]Candarin's Questing Services[SVU][25+Vouches][RSGP+PP]

    Quests wanted done: DT
    Payment method: 07gp
    MM or going first: first
    Your skype: -
    Have you added me [Y/N] y
     
  5. candarin

    candarin Potamus
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 11, 2013
    Posts:
    541
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [$50 Donor][07]Candarin's Questing Services[SVU][25+Vouches][RSGP+PP]

    Bumpalump.
     
  6. candarin

    candarin Potamus
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 11, 2013
    Posts:
    541
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [$50 Donor][07]Candarin's Questing Services[SVU][25+Vouches][RSGP+PP]

    Bumping this up.
     
  7. I use range

    I use range Hero
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 13, 2008
    Posts:
    6,062
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [$50 Donor][07]Candarin's Questing Services[SVU][25+Vouches][RSGP+PP]

    Quests wanted done: DT
    Payment method: RSGP
    MM or going first: u going first
    Your skype: i-use-range
    Have you added me [Y/N] Y
     
< Need 2 Quests + maybe more? | need questing/skilling on a lvl 3 >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site