I need ds2 final boss killed

Discussion in 'Oldschool 07 RuneScape Questing Services' started by 2slik4uplaya, Apr 23, 2019.

I need ds2 final boss killed
  1. Unread #1 - Apr 23, 2019 at 5:33 PM
  2. 2slik4uplaya
    Joined:
    Jun 19, 2014
    Posts:
    213
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    139

    2slik4uplaya Active Member

    I need ds2 final boss killed

    I have been using slayermusiq guide so the gear i have is associated to his guide verac helm karil top verac skirt etc bgs instead of d warhammer though.. If you have a perfered gear set up i will change it to that for you.

    All i need is someone to log into my account kill the boss and log out.

    How much? What do you want me to have in inventory?

    You must either have alot of vouchs or a whole lot of likes before i let you log onto my account please pm me thank you.
     
    ^ WantaCookie and Virtus like this.
  3. Unread #2 - Apr 23, 2019 at 6:10 PM
  4. MercyflServant
    Joined:
    Jan 7, 2019
    Posts:
    556
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    583

    MercyflServant Forum Addict

    I need ds2 final boss killed

    i can kill galvek for you for 2.5m osrs gold
     
  5. Unread #3 - Apr 23, 2019 at 6:23 PM
  6. WantaCookie
    Joined:
    Jul 3, 2011
    Posts:
    9,075
    Referrals:
    46
    Sythe Gold:
    3,569
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Pool Shark (2) Nitro Booster League of Legends Tournament Winner Team Fight Tactician Signature of the Month Winner Two Factor Authentication User Sythe's 20th Anniversary Christmas 2025 HamSanta (2)
    Top Striker (2) Poképedia March Madness (3)

    WantaCookie #1 Quest Service! Click for Mage Arena 2
    WantaCookie Donor

    I need ds2 final boss killed

    can do this for you. PM me. done this hundreds of times.
     
  7. Unread #4 - Apr 23, 2019 at 10:17 PM
  8. Binance
    Joined:
    Jan 9, 2019
    Posts:
    1,400
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    2,005

    Binance Guru
    Banned

    I need ds2 final boss killed

    Can do this free man ;)

    Discord: -.-#5414
     
  9. Unread #5 - Apr 24, 2019 at 12:17 PM
  10. Zetricc
    Joined:
    Oct 21, 2018
    Posts:
    414
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    622

    Zetricc Forum Addict

    I need ds2 final boss killed

    Free, I've done of ds2 quest alot u can check in my thread
     
< ironman need 5-6 quests from scratch | Need monkey madess 2 quest done. Main account. >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site